Should I see This is 40?

TheGauntlet7**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I really liked "Knocked Up" but this seems to be a lame sequel. Anyone seen it? I'm not married nor do I have kids so I don't know if I'll be able to relate to it. The trailer seemed corny as hell, like an apple commercial or something.

Ask yourself "have I ever seen a good comedy sequel?"

Are you 40? If not you probably won't get it.

Knocked up is way better but its an watchable-okay movie, had some funny moments.

No. Movies suck. Comedies are the worst kind of movie. And lame cheeky-yet-heartfelt comedies that teach you a moral are the worst kind of comedy.

Why would you ever go do that man seriously c'mon.

Ask yourself "have I ever seen a good comedy sequel?"

tumblr_m6avn07xRu1ro8ysbo1_400.gif

No. Movies suck. Comedies are the worst kind of movie. And lame cheeky-yet-heartfelt comedies that teach you a moral are the worst kind of comedy.

Lol, never heard anyone say this before. Guess that's what you're going for though. Sooooo unique and special, like a snow flake.

Funny-Hipsters-part2-5.jpg

I thought I was the biggest movie hater, but you hate them all outright, so you've got me beat.

you shouldn't pay to see it. possibly worth a watch on dvd or if you obtain it for free. it is not good and certainly not funny in any sense of the word.

Just for Leslie Mann's tits this movie is worth it.

It also has some good laughs.

Talked to a friend who got a screener and watched at home. Told me not to bother netflixing it in 6 months. said it was good for 10 minutes and then dies.

Back