Should I, or should I not finish watching Sons of Anarchy?

Social Distance Warrior

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Please don't merge this into the other threads, I'm only on season 3 and I don't want any spoilers.

That being said, I'm trying to find the next Wire, Breaking bad, Sopranos, dexter....a great addicting show where I'm tempted to stay up until 4 in the morning because I want to watch "one more episode."

Right now I'm in the middle of Season 3 and the show is getting tedious...looking all over Belfast for Abel, that ATF bitch hounding samcrow...and all the girl drama.

There have been some good moments during these 3 seasons...but does it get any better?

Not to nit pick, but some problems I have with the show is that:
1) the fights are terribly choreographed.
2) I just find the scenes where someone opens up machine gun fire on a crowd and only 1 or 2 people get hit.
3) This show is incredibly predictable

Does this show get any better?

The finale of Season 3 was my favorite of all the SoA seasons. Take that for what its worth.

Just finished season 5. It was really good.

There are cool elements to this show but the story feels lacklustre especially when you compare it to the ones mentioned in the OP.

I usually just had it on in the background for the most part =/

You have to come to Sherdog to get advice about what you should watch on TV? Ever try opening a fucking book?

Dude, you MUST keep watching. I was feeling the same way but the end of Season 3 was great and Season 4 (and now halfway through season 5) is completely worth the investment. P4p best show on network television for me. The wife and I started watching it on Netflix 2 weeks ago and I got hooked big time. 5 is shaking things up in a big way and 4 was, in my opinion, the best season, yet.

I'd stop after Season 3. Gets very boring after and predictable.

I actually liked the Belfast portion the least. There are definitely portions that are aggravating, but I think it's overall entertaining and worth watching.

Dude, you MUST keep watching. I was feeling the same way but the end of Season 3 was great and Season 4 (and now halfway through season 5) is completely worth the investment. P4p best show on network television for me. The wife and I started watching it on Netflix 2 weeks ago and I got hooked big time. 5 is shaking things up in a big way and 4 was, in my opinion, the best season, yet.

not even close. breaking bad holds this title.

I stopped watching a couple of episodes into this latest season. I don't think I would have missed out if I had stopped earlier. I just don't think it's that good of a show.

The baby stealing was what killed this show for me.

The wife and I have been watching Friday Night Lights on Amazon Prime lately...good show, but skip Season 2.

sons of anarchy is a shitty show, i watch it, but i'm weird i usually finish whatever show i start (regardless how bad it is)

i despise mostly all characters on that show, i don't think there are very many redeeming characters on it

jax being a bad ass is laughable

sons of anarchy doesn't really deserve to sniff the jockstrap of shows like the wire or sopranos

Hell on Wheels gets no love in Mayberry. Damn good show.

I read all of Ravdens posts in the voice of Der Sveeede

Couldn't get past the pilot of SoA. Starting watching and remembered I can't stand motorcycles or bikers.

Back