Relationship Should I get married if my fighters win?

is anyone ever really ‘ready’ for marriage? I wasn’t ready for my first one. Hell, I’m probably not ready for this one. But am I ready? Perhaps.
Oh this would be your second? You must enjoy divorcing.

8563bbfde906fd48714396bb3c083637.jpg

Update: one of the fights got scrapped because the opponent pulled out. Idk why.

we got one shot boys. I’ve made arrangements just Incase to have a tasteful outdoor wedding. No Elvis though

I’m cornering a couple fighters on a Bellator card coming up and then flying to Vegas that Saturday night. My gf is flying in to Vegas to meet me that same day.

if both my fighters win their fights that’s clearly a sign from the just bleed gods that I should get hitched by Elvis.

change my mind.
Thought you were going to ask if you should get married if your girl turns out to be pregnant, based on the title.
Why would a big time MMA trainer wanna be tied down with a wife? Think of all the ringcard girls and the Instatwit model WMMA fighters waiting to be bedded.

Propose to her in the cage after the fight so we can laugh at the Twitter video here when she turns you down and runs away.

Just kidding. I'm a miserable cunt who hopes you have a fun time in Vegas and your fighter wins.

post pics of your girl pls

Propose to her in the cage after the fight so we can laugh at the Twitter video here when she turns you down and runs away.

Just kidding. I'm a miserable cunt who hopes you have a fun time in Vegas and your fighter wins.

post pics of your girl pls
She’s in LA working and meeting me in Vegas tomorrow. No pics, she’s a model and some of these weirdos would definitely send her some dix

DA522B06-B04B-4EE1-85CA-C6F23C0C5A96.jpeg AC18D7B2-1DA0-4597-867C-20103B28378A.jpeg Well boys, looks like me and ms. Taco are getting hitched

We did it!

Attachments

• 10052423-E977-4CE0-8896-56DAF3E8D2AA.jpeg
    10052423-E977-4CE0-8896-56DAF3E8D2AA.jpeg
    299 KB · Views: 3
Back