Should I buy Hayabusa T3 gloves?

LoneLynx

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
i wanna treat myself to some new gloves and was considering the T3’s. I like how they look and I imagine Hayabusa should be decent quality (though probably slightly overpriced). Any reason why I shouldn’t? Would love to hear from anyone who tried them.

They are really good gloves to be honest. But, for the same price you can get better imo. I find the padding to be a bit springy too. Still, very protective. I find Hayabusa to have too much wrist support.

Where do you live ? It might help to give you some choices.

They are really good gloves to be honest. But, for the same price you can get better imo. I find the padding to be a bit springy too. Still, very protective. I find Hayabusa to have too much wrist support.

Where do you live ? It might help to give you some choices.

Thanks, I’m in the US.

What gloves do you like in the same price range or lower?

Thanks, I’m in the US.

I hope my opinion can help. T3 is good but the palm area too bully for me, so it’s difficult to make a grip and easy to wet because sweat.
If you want to try, at least just buy the normal design, marvel series is good but too overprice.
Little tips, don’t forget to use disc code lol.
Thank you

I personally hate Hayabusa.

The weight distribution on Hayabusa Tukushu/T3s seems totally wrong to me. The wrist protection is very solid, though.

I'd strongly recommend TopBoxer (either stock or custom) over Hayabusa.

Thanks, I’m in the US.

Top Boxer would be a good choice. The Alien series seems to be similar to Grant in therms of fit as per _Csquaredboxing.

Rival also makes good gloves.

Triumph United makes awesome gear. They are to release a new Winning inspired glove this summer. Should be great.

Last edited:
I Can recommend you yokkao gloves,i have been impressed with the pair i bought.
The quality of the glove it really good.

You can't go wrong with Topboxer.
The TU's look really nice but I've never tried their gloves before.
If you're looking for good bang for your buck, I recently got some Decha gloves (DBGVL2 thai style) along with thai pads and focus mitts. I'm impressed with the quality vs. cost. The only knock I heard is that the DBGVL1's fit tight.
https://www.muaythaigoods.com/shop/...thai-style-boxing-gloves-dbgvl2-leather-bl-wh

Top Boxer would be a good choice. The Alien series seems to be similar to Grant in therms of fit as per _Csquaredboxing.

Rival also makes good gloves.

Triumph United makes awesome gear. They are to release a new Winning inspired glove this summer. Should be great.

Can't wait for the re-release of the Heatseeker!

Arent the UMA custom gloves the same as the T3?

UMA has several models. The UMA RT-41 model, which is probably the most common, is not the same as the Tokushu/T3. There's another one, the Ultra model, which is a Tokushu/T3 clone I think.

for cheaper u can get top boxer they check your hand size and will do any custom glove you want ohh and better quality but least a good 50

tbh the onlyway id buy hayabsa gloves is if i got a pair on sale for 80 bucks

Spend an extra $20 and get some Boxeo TM's handmade in Mexico. Quality and design is vastly superior to Hayabusa. I've never like Hayabusa they got some ugly gloves.

I personally hate Hayabusa.

The weight distribution on Hayabusa Tukushu/T3s seems totally wrong to me. The wrist protection is very solid, though.

I'd strongly recommend TopBoxer (either stock or custom) over Hayabusa.
I find the Hayabusa T3 to have way better wrist support than TopBoxer custom. I just don't like the Hayabusa design though. Kinda ugly. LOL!

Back