Should I be worried?

M

MonkeyonRoids

In the past month I had my wisdom teeth removed and was unable to eat much, so my weight has dropped approximately 15 pounds.

For some reason I still feel just as strong and the amount of weight I can lift has not dropped at all. My performance in the ring has not been effected either...

Any input? Should I be worried?

How long ago did you get them out? Smoothies and yogurt are your friends when youre having problems with your teeth. Are you worried about being too light for a weight division, or the weight loss catching up with your performance?

Im ok now, I can eat normally.

Im worried about the weight loss catching up with my performance and my lifts.

It hasn't caught up with me yet, will it?

Just don't strain yourself too much, wisdom teeth are fucked up. I was out of commision for 2 weeks after mine. I came back weak, and I was just sitting around because I was so fucked up. Any idea how long it's going to take for your diet to go back to the way it was? I would guess either your performance is going to go downhill, or you're going to get sick if you're not eating enough.

Wrecking Ball said:
How long ago did you get them out? Smoothies and yogurt are your friends when youre having problems with your teeth. Are you worried about being too light for a weight division, or the weight loss catching up with your performance?

Do not drink smoothies out of a straw after wisdom teeth surgery. Or any liquid from a straw for that matter. The suction will interfere with clotting while healing.

just don't drink shit out of straws period. there is no need to make kissy faces every time you take a drink of something.

if you are not and weaker i would not be worried. if i was now 170 and wanted to fight 185 i would be worried but now you have the option of trying to gain the weight back or keep it off.

Back