Should I attend UFC 167 or UFC 168

168 for sure. You'll get to see the greatest fighter of all time fighting his toughest test. No matter what happens it'll be incredible

Tough call. I probably like 167 better overall.

But you're talking about being there live. 168 may well be one of the most memorable fights in MMA history. Don't want to miss that.

I would pick 167 for sure.

Tough call... I already have tickets for 168 (will be my 2nd live UFC!!), but I think 167 is a little deeper. Only reason I'm going to 168 instead is that's the one my buddies picked. Really can't go wrong though, they're both looking awesome.

168 is awful with that women fight on the card, plus just got a feeling weidman or silva get injured

There are still a ton of seats left for 167 too which I find kinda weird considering how stacked that card is. UFC needs to either lower their prices or stop going to Vegas so damn much, that card would sell out almost anywhere else.

UFC 167 will have a competitive main event,

For the first 30 seconds of the 1st round until GSP either takes him down or outboxes Hendricks because he comes in guns blazing

I'll be attending 167 live. I chose it over 168 because its stacked top to bottom, even though 168 looks to be shaping up. Obviously I would love to see Silva vs Weidman, but right now 167 seems more interesting. Plus, it's their 20th anniversary show, I'd love to be there for that.

167 is stacked and a better card overall, but 168's main event and its atmosphere will be epic. So pick your poison.

Tbh, UFC is better on TV. You have Goldie/Rogan's dumb comments, you see better what's going on, you can drink beer and eat wings in the comfort of your couch, when the last fight is over you're not stuck in the traffic jam.

The only sports that are better live imo: F1 and Nascar

168 is awful with that women fight on the card, plus just got a feeling weidman or silva get injured

Ha ha, I've got tickets to 168 and have a feeling there'll be an injury too, fuck! :icon_sad:

Back