Should I attend UFC 167 or UFC 168

CutMeDanaWhite

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I have been to the last two Silva fights in Vegas, have never seen GSP fight though. I already have tickets to UFC 168, would need to purchase UFC 167 tickets. Both cards are stacked, just dont know which to attend!!!! Pros and Cons of each please

UFC 167 will have a competitive main event, UFC 168 will not..

You should go to the event you personally think is better and not go along with the masses .

Go to both of them! I would personally go to UFC 168 because it's going to be more epic! have fun!

Pros of 167:

Best card of 2013

Cons:

May be a boring main event

Pros of 168:

Silva vs Weidman 2

Cons:

Not as good as 167

UFC 168 will be one of the last time we see Silva in action .. watch it while you can.

He said he will continue to fight to complete his 10 fight contract!

Looking at the cards:

1. Ufc 167 is top to bottom better IMO.

2. Ufc 168, has the more Epic fight, if you are a massive silva/weidman fan.

UFC 167 has already proven to be deep, 168 not so much. They even just added Sergio Pettis to the prelims of 167. I can't even tell what is going to be on FS1 and on Facebook. Cerrone-Dunham could easily be a main card fight and has barnburner all over it. 168 has a better main event, but the co-main is shit, and it's about the entire card that will yield entertainment value. You will go to 167 if you have to choose today. If you can wait, then you should wait, though.

Neither save your money and purchase the PPV instead.

i you have the chance to go to both then, both.

Damn hard decision to make. UFC 167 is the 20th anniversary card, UFC 168 is the Anderson Silva re-match card. I'd definitely choose 167 as you'll probably get better seats not to mention the full card is stronger at the moment. Also, you might witness the defeat of GSP

If i had a choice I'd go to 168 but that's just because I'm an Anderson nuthugger

They're both gonna be great cards so if you want to meet former fighters you should go to 167. If you want to go to the crazier atmosphere, 168. Both are awesome.

If it was me: UFC 167 because there are more fighters I care to see (GSP, Rory, Cerrone)

For others I would say 168 because the fights will probably be better. GSP-Hendricks will be what it always is. Chael-Evans can be boring if Evans has any sort of TDD. Rory-Lawlor could be boring if as most expect, Rory keeps distance

Back