Should hunt just rematch lesnar already

If TS is the first reply in your own thread you know it's shit. I had night expectations of a 2011 join date. Not much higher but higher.

You can just see the amount of pride Hunt takes in himself with the incredibly classy way in which he conducts himself.

If you think there is only one way a man of principle acts, then you have a very narrow view of the world. "Classy", blue collar, uneducated and polite people can all be men of principle with a sense of pride. But I assume a very well spoken person with good social skills would easily fool you into thinking they are also are morally proper.

I won't go into a back and forth with you since I think it would be akin to playing ping pong with a wall but to me it's very clear that Hunt is the same guy who got an offer from the UFC to get paid for the remaining fights left on his contract when the UFC bought PRIDE and he refused saying he would rather earn the money, that speaks volumes of his pride.

It's that same guy who is frustrated and feels disrespected by a company that won't even acknowledge him without a courtesy phone call even though this is the third opponent they have set him up with that has been caught using steroids, but I suppose that in the comfort of your chair and suffering no head trauma yourself you feel comfortable pontificating as to how he should express outrage.

^ there. see? That wasn't so hard. lol

Mostly sick of Lesnar fans making useless threads. Incessant whining about someone supposedly whining.

Brock would never fight without juice. End.

I see these as Let's-Kiss-Hunt's-Ass threads more than anything else. Nobody is starting Brock threads here. But be prepared to have Brock supporters(however few there are) or Annoyed-as-fuck-at-Hunt-acting-like-a-bitch supporters give their .02 in those threads.

If you think there is only one way a man of principle acts, then you have a very narrow view of the world. "Classy", blue collar, uneducated and polite people can all be men of principle with a sense of pride. But I assume a very well spoken person with good social skills would easily fool you into thinking they are also are morally proper.

I won't go into a back and forth with you since I think it would be akin to playing ping pong with a wall but to me it's very clear that Hunt is the same guy who got an offer from the UFC to get paid for the remaining fights left on his contract when the UFC bought PRIDE and he refused saying he would rather earn the money, that speaks volumes of his pride.

It's that same guy who is frustrated and feels disrespected by a company that won't even acknowledge him without a courtesy phone call even though this is the third opponent they have set him up with that has been caught using steroids, but I suppose that in the comfort of your chair and suffering no head trauma yourself you feel comfortable pontificating as to how he should express outrage.

I thought they already contacted him(albeit just to shut him up, I guess)

im sick of him crying. You lost. You got paid. It's over. Want to keep talking? Fight him again then. Thoughts
Hunt got screwed over by an unrepentant cheat. Why would he rematch that steroid freak?
Give hunt all bonus money and a DQ win.

Hunt got screwed over by an unrepentant cheat. Why would he rematch that steroid freak?
Give hunt all bonus money and a DQ win.

Bet if the UFC offered Hunt 2.5 million to rematch that "unrepentant cheat", he'd do it.

Wouldn't you? ;)

pointless. brock wrestlefucks anyone in any division. #goat

Brock is done for at least 2 years now, and I don't know if Hunto wants to fight for the UFC anymore. If so, he needs to fight Lewis next. Somebody drops.

I see these as Let's-Kiss-Hunt's-Ass threads more than anything else. Nobody is starting Brock threads here. But be prepared to have Brock supporters(however few there are) or Annoyed-as-fuck-at-Hunt-acting-like-a-bitch supporters give their .02 in those threads.
No

Wat

im sick of him crying. You lost. You got paid. It's over. Want to keep talking? Fight him again then. Thoughts

My first thought is you're an imbecile for making this thread before you realized your big blonde roidhead was staring down the barrel of a two-year ban for cheating.

At this point I'd like for hunto to be off the radar for a bit and keep quiet.

I'd like to forget this part of his career

Back