Should hunt just rematch lesnar already

Wow like seriously why would he? Brock been on juice for who knows how long. Brock cheated Hunt out of a fair fight, which is Gunts point. Hunt not crying just merely stating the obvious.

He's crying. He was saying the whole time he knew Brock was on roids and would KO him anyway. Then Hunt got his ass kicked and changed his tune like a little cunt

im sick of him crying. You lost. You got paid. It's over. Want to keep talking? Fight him again then. Thoughts

I'd like to see it with 4 months of Brock being tested.

And I love his complaints... can't get enough of them cuz he is right. Take that Brock-nuthuggeries

We have two competing scenarios: Lesnar can fight and beat hunt with so called usada testing / rules. Then we have Rizen or any other non Usad / Wada / rules. In both scenarios Hunt has to take banned drugs/ substances to leval the playing field.

The guys bitching may offend you, may be over the top, any way I see it he got fucked
He needs to be a man about it and fight him in again somewhere else then.

He's crying. He was saying the whole time he knew Brock was on roids and would KO him anyway. Then Hunt got his ass kicked and changed his tune like a little cunt
Ass kicked, little cunt? Okay slow your role 'keyboard warrior' lol

im sick of him crying. You lost. You got paid. It's over. Want to keep talking? Fight him again then. Thoughts
No. Just take away his social media privelages so he doesn't completely ruin his career.

Rematch doesn't make any sense. Hunt doesn't want a rematch. He just wants to stop fighting people who are juicing. I don't think this is too much to ask. Also, Lesnar is likely to get a career ending suspension.

Unless (and he probably will) he goes to RIZIN I don't think we'll see Lesnar fight again.

Ass kicked, little cunt? Okay slow your role 'keyboard warrior' lol
He got his ass kicked by Brock. And he stated he knew Brock was on roids and would fight and KO him anyway, then acted like a bitch after Brock whooped him

Steroids had nothing to do with that victory, Hunts lack of any ground game cost him that fight. In a rematch that fight would go exactly the same way

Steroids had nothing to do with that victory, Hunts lack of any ground game cost him that fight. In a rematch that fight would go exactly the same way
Exactly. If Brock weighed Overeems weight, he still get ground and pounded for 3 rounds..

Bwahahahahaha

He got his ass kicked by Brock. And he stated he knew Brock was on roids and would fight and KO him anyway, then acted like a bitch after Brock whooped him
Roids need to be weeded out of competition in all combat sports. I have competed in various styles all over and when fighting opponent on roids, it is unfair not only to opponent but to the sport/martial-art. Hunt got beat yes-but in my opinion Brock cheated the ufc, all the power to him though for getting paid. Cheater or not.

Kinda hard to fight someone who is probably gonna get suspended.

lol "just be happy with your 700k and move on", see this is why shertards aren't making bank. hunts trying to get more cash and i can't hate on that, plus all this is funny to me

You're an idiot.

333459.jpg

So says the one who's a fan of an idiot.

Hunt v brock 2 @ msg. But i doubt we'll see lesnar in mma again, may not see hunt in the ufc again.

Hunt is doing exactly what he needs to do. He is getting a lot of attention for the way he is carrying on and it will have better results than just bending over like a bitch and getting screwed by the ufc

a) hunt was right
b) brock is a pile of shit cheater, not really shocking since he was caught way back in 2001 with "substances" that just sorta went away as a charge of felony.... This is the same bullshit that Hillary Clinton gets, committing obvious crimes but being too big of a name to take down...
c) Hunt lost, to someone who should not even be competing. I'm not even sure how if you don't follow the rules OUTSIDE the octagon, you can win INSIDE.... but Ok.... Whatever you want to tell yourselves. I broke the rules before I even started the event.... That'd be like putting a nice little engine on yer fucking bike before heading out on the tour de france. Well, it's better than having to swap blood all the time right?
d) it's bullshit. Either everyone can cheat and do what they want (PCP, Bath salts, smoke a J right before the fight) or you be an actual competitor. What does that mean?

ADHERE TO YOUR FUCKING CONTRACT YOU SIGNED TO NOT CHEAT, AND ACTUALLY DON'T CHEAT YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKER. YOUR OPPONENT ALSO SIGNED IT, SO BE A FUCKING DECENT PERSON AND DON'T CHEAT... DICK BAG. MAKE WEIGHT, FIGHT THE FUCKER FAIR AND SQUARE.

How fucking hard is it for you morons to understand?

If they didn't sign anything saying they would play by the same rules, I'd have NOOOOOO fucking problem. It's the simple fact that every time a cheater is caught, they have broken contract and basically that said contract should be null and void, complete no contest, and if the cheater won, they should lose 50% of their purse.

If the cheater lost, everyone should laugh at their tiny dick.

Good times.

Back