Should have Gastelum been allowed to compete?

???

• Total voters
I’m not shitting on the man. I’m just grossed the fuck out. Nothing personal.

Before I clicked the post button I read it over. It said “shitting in the man” lol I’m glad I caught it.
Lol I know it's nothing personal, it just has to be humiliating for the guy. I feel for him. <DCrying>

Wouldn't give him a hug though, at least not until he gets that fixed lol

Overdue surgery > Ringworm/boils.

I would have chosen getting my remaining wisdom teeth pulled instead, but hey, abdominal surgery works too.

:D

He should have been quarantined at the UFC Infectious Diseases Institute.

LOL.

I wonder if the people voting that he was fine would have fought someone looking like that. Not in a fully clothed street fight. But in a cage wearing just shorts. I think that’s the best way to get a true measure of the unsavoury feelings toward that nasty shit. I almost heave just seeing it.

Of course not. It should be a legit scandal that they were going to let him step into the cage with that shit on his body.

Instead, it's just another day in the world's fastest growing pseudo-sport.

UFC is perfectly ok with fighters having staph. During the Kevin Lee fight they were told not to talk about it.

I'd have refused if I was Whittaker.

aint no way you infecting me with yo nastiness boy.

Okay... I'm going to keep trying this until it sticks.
Kelvin 'Venom' Gastelum..
tenor.gif

are you a doctor all of a sudden??

there's a commission that oversees this and cleared him to fight. i trust the medical experts over sherbros any day

there's a commission that oversees this and cleared him to fight. i trust the medical experts over sherbros any day

I'm not a doctor but I know what I'm not:

Impressed

Is it definitively known what the deal was with Gastelum or is this all speculation based upon a tweet from someone saying he had ringworm or staph?

Why not google what the ringworm actually is? Instead of making a stupid thread. Fucking snowflakes.

Is it definitively known what the deal was with Gastelum or is this all speculation based upon a tweet from someone saying he had ringworm or staph?

Whittaker had to battle life threatening staph before already. Why is the UFC trying to assassinate him?

From what I remember during wrestling you weren't allowed to compete with staph or ringworm. That was also over a decade ago though.

These fighters have all had these infections at some point or another, it's part of the life.

Obviously no one hopes to fight an opponent with a flared case of staph, ring worm, herpes etc but when hundreds of thousands of dollars are on the line, why snub the money just because you might catch an infection that you've had multiple times in your career already?

Lol feels bad for Kelvin man. Guy's getting so much shit over things he has no control over.

i do think he should have been pulled from the card though, thats not healthy lol

No control? Take a fuq’n shower immediately after rolling or wrestling. What are you talking about?
Fuq

No control? Take a fuq’n shower immediately after rolling or wrestling. What are you talking about?
Fuq
shut up, kelvin's foot probably smells better than your head lol

you can get staph for other reasons than just bad hygiene man

shut up, kelvin's foot probably smells better than your head lol

you can get staph for other reasons than just bad hygiene man

I’m not a connoisseur I’m getting staph, so I’ll let you be the gonto in that department. I prefer to wash my nuts daily. Sometimes twice, but never three times. That’s just pretentious.

Should Kevin Lee been allowed to get whipped by Tony?

Back