Should guys like Dominick Reyes head to Bellator?

It isn't all bad at Bellator :cool:
GlaringHatefulDunnart-size_restricted.gif
Amazing! I didn't know Bellator ring girls train MMA.

Jan never KO'd Reyes. Why the fuck does this narrative continue on?

ImpressionableIckyChipmunk-size_restricted.gif

Never goes out and is blocking the ground and pound.

Reyes also actually KO'd Jiri with the upkick, so technically, he should have won the fight vs Jiri.
I don't think most people to include most of sherdog (always full of luny takes) had an issue with ether stoppage. And in the Reyes fight it cleary wasnt stopped as soon as he hit the ground but after follow up shots into his "dont hit me nooo moar" guard

And i know your trolling with the jiri thing cmon now

<[analyzed}>

Not Reyes necessarily but there are guys and women in the ufc who would be better off at bellator. Gastelum for instance, Geoff neal, Curtis blaydes, Anthony Smith etc. Dope fighters, still in their prime, undervalued, no path to the title. They'll bring legitimacy to bellator too. Ufc hoards talent they don't need. I hate that.

I used to work with a guy who looked like a mix between Reyes and Fabia

Jan never KO'd Reyes. Why the fuck does this narrative continue on?

ImpressionableIckyChipmunk-size_restricted.gif

Never goes out and is blocking the ground and pound.

Reyes also actually KO'd Jiri with the upkick, so technically, he should have won the fight vs Jiri.

<Dany07>

Not to say he’ll leave but as he’s basically three in the hole with two being absolutely brutal KO’s, don’t you think he’d benefit from a step down in competition. Same goes for other guys on losing streaks who are basically one away from being cut.

PS: This is mainly for Gastelum fans.

If they are one fight away from being cut... Why the fuck are you making a thread about them choosing to go ?!?!?!?

Also... Gastelum and Dominik put on exciting fights... Why would you want to see them go.

Step down.... Does the UFC not have fighters below the top 5 for those two guys to fight? Because they have only been facing the Elite.... You don't need to leave the organization to take a step down.

Why do you post?

Needs to do his fight camps at a better gym, but his issue is also mental

If he loses his 4th fight in a row and it isn't competitive he could be. 4 on the spin is "relegation form", I'd day if he DOES lose his next fight at 205 and they don't cut him, he drops back to 185.
I think they will feed him an easy one next. Maybe a ranked can (like Anthony Smith) or an easy top 10-15 like that Jamahala dude or MIsha.

Losing to the LHW Goat, current champ and #1 contender (after Glover) isn't anything to worry about.

BTW.. I don't think Bellator would pay him more and they have Rumble, Nemkov and a lot of solid guys who would be not be easy fights. It would not be a walk in the park like it was when Bader crossed the bridge.

If they give him a couple of easier fights and he gets creamed, sure. Bellator loves UFC washouts, so they'll welcome him with open arms. Maybe he could become a champ there and we'd see hilarious posts about how he's the best LHW in the world, it happened with Bader.
Yeah buddy! It’s like a sequel going straight to dvd and people claiming it is better than the original

Bellator has a decent light heavyweight division. He should go to ONE FC if he wants the easy money in their middleweight division.
Middleweight its 205 there, sounds like the same but its not, thats with their weight cut rules, he would have to fight at 225 there, basically no cut LHW.

He’s very good and technical. I personally believe that he will benefit from cross training at other camps and if he added 5-10 pounds to his frame since he was outsized by Jiri and Jan.

If he loses his 4th fight in a row and it isn't competitive he could be. 4 on the spin is "relegation form", I'd day if he DOES lose his next fight at 205 and they don't cut him, he drops back to 185.
Reyes never fought at 185.

Why would he go to Bellator? Their LHW division IMO is currently better. Reyes wouldn't do as well in Bellator as he is in the UFC and I doubt Bellator is willing to give him a raise from his current contract with him being on a losing streak.

He can still beat a lot of top 10 guys, like Walker, Santos, Krylov. Not sure about Rakic and Ankalev.

TS you know that Bellator has the better LHW division, right?

Back