Should GSP be allowed to cherry pick Khabib or Conor?

No one would even want to see that. GSP is annoying as hell. Wish he would Go fight someone his own size. Also ducked Anderson his whole career. No way is he ever going to be considered the goat. Boring as hell to watch also

I guarantee you've never watched a single fight of his.

GSP fought Bisping at MW but not Anderson.

tenor.gif

???? He fought the champ. Why in hell would he want to fight someone who hasn't won in years? Are you stupid?

Unless we want another debacle like MW to happen, don’t let GSP nest a belt.

Dana already said no to GSP being allowed to cherry pick more fights. The value of belts took a huge dive when UFC hoped GSP would honor his contract to defend.

Why even give him a title shot? He’s just going to vacate it anyway.

If Conor wins against Khabib it will either be his last fight or he will want a big pay day against GSP or Nate.

If Khabib wins he already said he would ask for GSP and then retire.

So giving GSP a title shot doesn't look all that bad after all.

GSP fought Bisping at MW but not Anderson.

tenor.gif
Bisping had just beaten Anderson recently, so is it really ducking to take on THE CHAMPION who just DEFEATED the guy you claim he’s ducking that is not champion and Is on a losing streak?

What Grease St. Pierre wants, Grease St. Pierre gets.

He has definitely earned the right to be able to pick who he wants to fight.

He who has the gold makes the rules.

depositphotos_187930682-stock-illustration-whoever-has-gold-makes-rules.jpg

No other champ in UFC history has 13 gold belts

GSP gets what he wants, as he is one of the few remaining PPV draws on the roster.

if anyone legit believes Dana's nonsense about denying GSP this fight, they clearly have not been paying attention all these years...

GSP-Conor would do *ridiculous* numbers...and if (when) Khabib wins, is there a bigger fight for him than GSP, or is UFC going to try and make Khabib-Tony for the 17th time? clearly not. GSP-Khabib would be very, very interesting, IMHO.

should he be able to do it? sure, why not...GOAT candidate who cleaned out his division during his reign, no PED busts or fuckery outside the cage, is a great rep of the sport...I say he should get it.

lol at anyone thinking GSP doesn't get the winner of this fight

Khabib and Conor both want the massive payday and GSP gets a chance at a third belt

if I were dana though, to make it even crazier, I'd make a 165 lbs division and have them fight for the 1st 165 lbs belt ever. That way they both get the incentive of being a triple champ (if conor wins of course)

Unless we want another debacle like MW to happen, don’t let GSP nest a belt.
Dana already said no to GSP being allowed to cherry pick more fights. The value of belts took a huge dive when UFC hoped GSP would honor his contract to defend.

Just to put things into context. Conor held Featherweight and Lightweight belts for 861 days combined, no defenses. GSP held Middleweight belt for 33 days.

I'm not advocating for any fights, but I think that if Conor wins Khabib and wants GSP, it will happen anyway. Getting upset about belts becoming illegitimate is just stupid these days. Legitimacy certainly hasn't been UFC's goal for a long time, so you are just setting yourself up for disappointment.

Last edited:
They were offering Nate Diaz a WW title shot. They were pushing for TJ to get a FLW title shot. They're happy to hold up 2 titles for a Brock Lesnar comeback. Obviously they don't mind screwing divisions around.

No one would even want to see that. GSP is annoying as hell. Wish he would Go fight someone his own size. Also ducked Anderson his whole career. No way is he ever going to be considered the goat. Boring as hell to watch also

He just fought someone much bigger lol..

I'm amazed that no one has suggested that GSP simply commit to fighting both the winner AND loser of the Khabib/Conor fight. That makes him commit to at least TWO fights at 155 that are high profile.

conor's obviously not averse to moving up - i say he fights GSP at WW.

Also, anyone who doubts GSP is getting the winner didn't see how leaned out he looked in his australia media thing. He's clearly already well below 185lbs.

If Brock Lesnar can get a title shot.
GSP should get 10 title shots in any divison he wants.

GSP is the best MMA fighter we've ever seen. He'll do what he wants. He's above typical UFC protocol at this point.

no, i'm pretty sure roided up Jon Jones is the best MMA fighter we've ever seen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back