Should GSP be allowed to cherry pick Khabib or Conor?

It seems a lot of people are hating GSP because he is going for easy fights. Now he wants an easy win over Conor or Khabib.
Should the UFC gift him this fight so he can win a belt in a third weight class?
If it’s at 155 it’s not an easy fight. Gsp will be. Depleted. His power will be gone and his cardio will be worse.

Ufc keep messing around and boxing will have a comeback.. the last few years boxers have stopped ducking and put on a few great cards recently. I'd say I've seen more boxing fights this year then I have ufc.

It seems a lot of people are hating GSP because he is going for easy fights. Now he wants an easy win over Conor or Khabib.
Should the UFC gift him this fight so he can win a belt in a third weight class?

He can only go for easy fights if he's allowed to.

<Fedor23>

GSP destroys either one, and everyone makes bank. It's all about the bank, now. Nothing else means shit to the UFC.

I'll allow it cause I don't care about that division as a whole.

GSP is starting to annoy me and thats coming from a fan.

But until i do a full 180, im fine with it. UFC is a bit dull these days, we need anything we can get.

No one would even want to see that. GSP is annoying as hell. Wish he would Go fight someone his own size. Also ducked Anderson his whole career. No way is he ever going to be considered the goat. Boring as hell to watch also
Too bad he is considered the GOAT by many if not most people. You also can't duck someone in a higher weight class than you.

Keep crying.

I was happy GSP came back and finished Bisping, until he vacated... I wanted to see the Whittaker fight, now it seems like he’s lurking around just looking for paydays that will enhance his resume. I get the whole risk/reward thing, but WME era GSP seems more enigmatic than the Zuffa GSP who was an actual fighter with clear goals.

He ruined middle weight, I used to like that division with Bisping as champ, now I don't give a damn about it.
Same thing would happen to LW if he came down and beat the champ, annoys me the way he wants credit for vacating constantly too like it was some highly noble act.

Yes.

tenor.gif

He ruined middle weight, I used to like that division with Bisping as champ, now I don't give a damn about it.
Same thing would happen to LW if he came down and beat the champ, annoys me the way he wants credit for vacating constantly too like it was some highly noble act.
Constantly vacating?

He vacated once.

The other time was after defending his belt 9 times so that shouldn't really count.

No one would even want to see that. GSP is annoying as hell. Wish he would Go fight someone his own size. Also ducked Anderson his whole career. No way is he ever going to be considered the goat. Boring as hell to watch also

Sorry to break this to you but he is on the vast majority of peoples goat lists including media outlets and other fighters and trainers already. He is not for everyone, I will give you that but it would be more accurate to state that he is not on your goat list. A massive number of people disagree with you and that's ok.

Whatever if he can make weight let em fight I guess

GOAT should get what the GOAT wants.

Anderoid ducked Bones.

wait now Connor/Khabib are an easy fight?

I am being told now they are the greatest fighters of all time

I would like to take a moment to welcome you t
Does it matter? He ducked Anderson his whole career. Now he wants to cherry pick fights against guys much smaller than him. GSP always looking for the easy fights.

I would like to take a moment to welcome you to the world of mma. If you would like a brief history, GSP dominated one of the more stacked divisions of his time and faced all the top guys without question, he cleaned out his division to the point where people began to talk about a super fight with the other most dominant fighter of the time a weight class up.

The story you are spinning is pure bullshit. Leaving out the majority of details in his career and only focusing on the few criticisms is some fancy cherry picking yourself there buddy.

ABSOFUKNLUTELY.............

makes the UFC and himself BANK

Back