Should GSP be allowed to cherry pick Khabib or Conor?

frye666

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It seems a lot of people are hating GSP because he is going for easy fights. Now he wants an easy win over Conor or Khabib.
Should the UFC gift him this fight so he can win a belt in a third weight class?

He would destroy either of them.

He would destroy either of them.
No one would even want to see that. GSP is annoying as hell. Wish he would Go fight someone his own size. Also ducked Anderson his whole career. No way is he ever going to be considered the goat. Boring as hell to watch also

Should GSP be forced to take fights against his will?

They've already set the precedent, imo. It'd be beyond stupid to draw the line in the sand for GSP, considering his reign/dominance...especially considering both Conor and Khabib want/would want GSP for the PPV boost.

Might as well let him.

May I remind you that talk of either of them fighting GSP started from them or people around them?

Also, yes. If both parties want it why should anyone complain?

The only somewaht bad thing about it would be the LW title being held up again.

But with Conor this would happen anyway. GSP or not. Not sure what will happen with Khabib.

Yeah why not. He should be allowed to fight whoever he wants at this point. Besides, he isn't a pos that holds the belts hostage. At worst, he'll just relinquish the belt if he wins.

It's true there is no particular point to it, and GSP will not meaningfully defend a title again, however there is merit to allowing a 2 division champion to try for a 3rd. Given his credentials, I don't think it's unreasonable to have GSP jump the line and challenge directly. If anyone deserves to, it's him. Let's not forget he defended the 170 title 10+ times successfully.

GSP fought Bisping at MW but not Anderson.

tenor.gif

Ufc. Is wwe now. So as much as I dislike gap. Idc cause I hardly watch any ppvs anymore. Since the popular fights the popular.. now.. instead best vs the best.

Allowed? He's not a teenager asking to stay out past curfew, what do you mean allowed?

GSP is annoying as hell. Wish he would Go fight someone his own size. Also ducked Anderson his whole career.

So did you want GSP to fight Anderson or to fight people his own size? You seem to be confused.

So did you want GSP to fight Anderson or to fight people his own size? You seem to be confused.
Does it matter? He ducked Anderson his whole career. Now he wants to cherry pick fights against guys much smaller than him. GSP always looking for the easy fights.

GSP is the best MMA fighter we've ever seen. He'll do what he wants. He's above typical UFC protocol at this point.

I was happy GSP came back and finished Bisping, until he vacated... I wanted to see the Whittaker fight, now it seems like he’s lurking around just looking for paydays that will enhance his resume. I get the whole risk/reward thing, but WME era GSP seems more enigmatic than the Zuffa GSP who was an actual fighter with clear goals.

Back