Should GOP encourage their voters to adopt Mail In Voting?

Milton_Gracie

Platinum Card
Banned
Reaction score
Win or Lose, Biden has received the most presidential votes in history.

And the reason is simple. Mail in voting. Sure there was is the pandemic and social distancing. But even without the Pandemic, with mail in, Voters dont have to stand in line, deal with crowds and in some states don’t even need to buy a stamp. This convenience resulted in record participation in the process.

Trump was a fool to not encourage this. In fact, he ripped the idea apart and gave Biden the opportunity to get the most biggest votes ever and we know Trump will forever envy that feat.

Trump could have taken advantage of getting even more votes from people too lazy to go to the voting center, would have looked like he encourage public health and safety and would have put his constituents on a level playing field with dem voters. But instead, he just did what Trump is gonna do.

Moving forward, should Mail In Voting become more common Voting practice in future elections?

It's likely, yes. I think it's a convoluted answer to a problem–elections being on a normal workday–that could be solved in a much better way by moving it to a Sunday (as I don't think anybody keeps the Sabbath anymore) or declaring it a national holiday.
Now, thanks to that mail bullshit, I have to wait days to know if I won my small bet on Biden.

It's likely, yes. I think it's a convoluted answer to a problem–elections being on a normal workday–that could be solved in a much better way by moving it to a Sunday (as I don't think anybody keeps the Sabbath anymore) or declaring it a national holiday.
Now, thanks to that mail bullshit, I have to wait days to know if I won my small bet on Biden.
Seems like it should have been a holiday a long time ago. More people to work the polls and more people able to vote.

Biden got the most votes because Trump was a terrible president.

In any other year it wouldn't even be an issue, but because they knew mail-in voting would lead to overall more voting, the right decided to make it an avenue for fraud despite the lack of historical precedent.

Taking longer but not a different process isnt an avenue for fraud except in the minds of people told that every day from people they believe unquestionably.

Biden got the most votes because Trump was a terrible president.
If there is one thing Trump did right it was making people on the left get off their asses and vote in the hope of seeing him go away. Granted it was unintentional on his part but it was his doing nontheless

I voted in person and showed id something Democrats told me minorities couldn't handle, but if they're allowed then so should Republicans

The problem with the delays is not mail-in voting. The problem is states waiting until today to start counting mail-in ballots when they could have started counting weeks ago.

The problem with the delays is not mail-in voting. The problem is states waiting until today to start counting mail-in ballots when they could have started counting weeks ago.
Well in PA the right fought to dis allow pre Election Day counting and here we are . As if Millions of ballots can be opened and certified by 12 am on nov 3.

Should they encourage more of their voters to have their ballots passed around between as many people who endorsed their opponents as possible? Not if they actually want their votes counted.

Start using voter ID you dipsticks. Sitting almost anywhere in the developed world listening to "VOTER ID IS RACISTTTTT!" we laugh our heads off because, much like universal healthcare, most non-Banana Republics have been doing it for longer than most of us remember.

Back