Should Garbrandt win, will the celebrations be the most nauseating in MMA history?

Croo67

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I have visions of old man Faber scaling the cage screaming "Yeah, dude! Rock on!" and just being your stereotypical Alpha Fail member.

If Ronda wins, that'll be the definition of Shit Tier celebrations

I honestly don't see that happening, but... yeah, pretty much.

If Ronda wins, that'll be the definition of Shit Tier celebrations

Yeah, never thought of that.

Another "lets pretend Ronda overcame severe adversity" routine, like we saw when a $300k camp McGregor beat Diaz.

I have no idea what will happen in this fight. I'm supporting Cruz, but I was shocked by the way Garbrandt beat Almeida.

I have no idea what will happen in this fight. I'm supporting Cruz, but I was shocked by the way Garbrandt beat Almeida.

I agree, I think a lot of people are underestimating Garbrandt. However, I still think Cruz will beat him - not as easily as a lot are predicting, however.

Free neck tatts for the whole crowd.

Last edited:
He probably brings Maddux Maple into the cage and hold him up on his arms with the american flag

Could be epic

I think Cruz will take it......fairly easily.....

I think if Cody wins they should have Duane and TJ rush the octagon and hit Faber with a metal chair.

The celebrations will make me miss fair-weather McGregor/Platinum threads.

Almost.

Nothing makes me sick like someone being genuinely happy for a teammate.

The saltiness from the Cruz nuthuggers will be far more interesting

I think if Cody wins they should have Duane and TJ rush the octagon and hit Faber with a metal chair.

Faber will remove his sandals and proceed to smack TJ and Duane across the face with them if they try that.

If Cody wins I will be happy for him. I saw him when we were in line for the UFC 189 prefight press conference. A young girl in a wheel chair stopped him for a picture and he spent a good bit of time with her and her family chatting. Seems like a genuinely nice guy.

anyone who hates cody is probably a wimp who was bullied as a child

Back