Should former Champion be able to come back after 4 year layoff and pick title fights as he pleases?

I most certainly agree with that statement.

I am unbiased when referring to GSP's greatness. He is greatest WW ever and top 4-5 GOAT. #4 imo, only surpassed by 3 men and you know their names. The fact I don't have to cite their names is a testament to the validity of my claim.

I am unbiased when referring to GSP's greatness. He is greatest WW ever and top 4-5 GOAT. #4 imo, only surpassed by 3 men and you know their names. The fact I don't have to cite their names is a testament to the validity of my claim.
I have him as #1 but differing opinions in GOAT discussions heavily depends on your stance as far as PEDs are concerned.

I have him as #1 but differing opinions in GOAT discussions heavily depends on your stance as far as PEDs are concerned.

My stance is that the majority of all pro athletes are on the gear, in some shape or form. Some are better at testing than others. I am not a fan of accusing guys who havent tested hot. So I wouldn't accuse GSP the SAME WAY i wouldn't accuse Costa Paulo.

My stance is that the majority of all pro athletes are on the gear, in some shape or form. Some are better at testing than others. I am not a fan of accusing guys who havent tested hot. So I wouldn't accuse GSP the SAME WAY i wouldn't accuse Costa Paulo.

That’s fair. Agree to disagree on our differences in rankings. Cheers.

Back