Should fighters be allowed to grapple refs?

johncola

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Any time I've seen a fighter get finished, it's always been the ref stopping the fight. This defies conventional wisdom, that suggests the fighters should be the ones finishing each other. Come to think of it, I don't think I've ever seen a referee get finished. Thus I think it's obvious to anyone with half a brain that the refs are getting an unfair advantage.

So that leads me to my suggestion. Should we allow the fighters to start grappling the refs, to allow them at least some chance of defending themselves? I'm not a fucking idiot, I know we can't allow strikes too. At least not until this idea has been successfully implemented.

I'm down to watch one of the SWs try to grapple Big Dan

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

WellwornInnocentCowbird-small.gif

Only if the ref is Camila Albuquerque

A9dAwHaCEAAjFYh.jpg

Any time I've seen a fighter get finished, it's always been the ref stopping the fight. This defies conventional wisdom, that suggests the fighters should be the ones finishing each other. Come to think of it, I don't think I've ever seen a referee get finished. Thus I think it's obvious to anyone with half a brain that the refs are getting an unfair advantage.

So that leads me to my suggestion. Should we allow the fighters to start grappling the refs, to allow them at least some chance of defending themselves? I'm not a fucking idiot, I know we can't allow strikes too. At least not until this idea has been successfully implemented.
yes, they should finish the ref after finishing their opponents.

ok, Boomer!

Wasteland....
what garbage......

Back