Opinion Should Donald Trump fire Anthony Fauci?

Broadcast

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Should Donald Trump fire Anthony Fauci?

Trump Fauci Death Clock

COA3X4VMEJAT5B7V47DESURH2Y.jpg

The voices calling for his firing are on the right.

Well President Bleach Drink's death cult is prepared to follow him into oblivion and bring the rest of America with it and the rest of America is too weak to stop it so I don't think it makes a material difference. America is a country comprised largely of fascist eugenists and social darwinists that think buying shoes is worth sacrificing their lives for and the lives of the infirm and elderly. Take American Captialism with ya please.

Well President Bleach Drink's death cult is prepared to follow him into oblivion and bring the rest of America with it and the rest of America is too weak to stop it so I don't think it makes a material difference. America is a country comprised largely of fascist eugenists and social darwinists that think buying shoes is worth sacrificing their lives for and the lives of the infirm and elderly. Take American Captialism with ya please.
And what are you doing to stop it? Hiding out under your covers? Thanks for dragging us into the abyss tough guy

Yes, fire a brilliant scientist and doctor with 40 years experience to satisfy the ignorant.

Brief aside, when my dad was at Walter Reed for his fellowship, he had the opportunity to work with Fauci and others. Says the man is brilliant and was well worth learning from.

Yes, fire a brilliant scientist and doctor with 40 years experience to satisfy the ignorant.

Brief aside, when my dad was at Walter Reed for his fellowship, he had the opportunity to work with Fauci and others. Says the man is brilliant and was well worth learning from.

Bro, Trump's campaign slogan might as well be "Satisfying the ignorant". Anything that doesn't add up to Trumpland logic has to go, and if you weren't aware, infections and deaths are at a record low. Bigly so.

The voices calling for his firing are on the right.

Fauci is a globalist shill. He cares far more about enriching the globalist elite than saving lives. He is all about using disease as a weapon against the middle class. His role in AIDS medicines is proof he is scum.

Eat clean and healthy. Exercise. Live your life.

Do those things and we all win.

Except most Trump supporters have now seen Plandemic and are convinced Fauci is the key player in a multi billion dollar conspiracy to manufacture ongoing pandemics and force ongoing mandatory vaccinations on the populace.

Fauci is a globalist shill. He cares far more about enriching the globalist elite than saving lives. He is all about using disease as a weapon against the middle class.

Plandemic rube confirmed.

Should Donald Trump fire Anthony Fauci?

Trump Fauci Death Clock

COA3X4VMEJAT5B7V47DESURH2Y.jpg
He doesn't need to fire Fauci. He just needs to bring more "experts" into the public discussion to get more diverse opinions.

That death clock is very much outdated (it's greater than 80 K now), and the total U.S. deaths is probably more than 3 times less than what the models predicted.

LOL! Double Yellow checks out!

Back