Should Del Rosario Retire?(

Every once in a while people post shit on here. It's that shit where you go "did he really just say that?" This would qualify as one of those times.

I guess we now live in an age where we say fuck it, lose 2 and retire. Let's forget that he's a Muay Thai Champion. Let's forget that the guy is only 30 years old. Fuck the idea that this is only his second loss of his career.

He either gets a shot at bottom rung UFC or he has to pick up a few wins outside. Either way, thoughts of retiring is ridiculous. Dumbest shit I've read in a 24 hour time frame.

Shane looked like he did not want any of the stand up with Barry, which I found odd, I was expecting a great stand up battle (though it wasn't a bad fight), but instead we got treated to Shane trying to submit Barry. Really found it odd he didn't want any stand up when he was lighting Miocic up on the feet in his last fight. Seemed he spend most his energy trying for the takedowns and submissions, though TS is exaggerating on how tired he was. Kimbo vs Houston in the third round is tired.

Oh and no he should not retire.

Maybe he could switch camps to shake things up, but at hw every small mistake could be the difference, plus there are not many ufc hws that can hang out with barry striking wise. He could easily win his next two fights.

Just saying this shit would have never happened had that pre car accident Shane came in

You're crazy. SDR was gassed after a minute into the first round, which he spent leaning on Barry.

And what does that have to do with him needing to retire? Seriously, when was the last time we said a fighter should retire because his cardio sucks? No Tito doesn't count, he was just simply outclassed over and over again.

SDR actually has a ton of talent but is one of many Strikeforce transplants getting exposed for their lack of skills in all forms of MMA. Give him a newcomer and let him get some confidence back. He has the athletic ability to have a decent career in the UFC. In due time

Every once in a while people post shit on here. It's that shit where you go "did he really just say that?" This would qualify as one of those times.

I guess we now live in an age where we say fuck it, lose 2 and retire. Let's forget that he's a Muay Thai Champion. Let's forget that the guy is only 30 years old. Fuck the idea that this is only his second loss of his career.

He either gets a shot at bottom rung UFC or he has to pick up a few wins outside. Either way, thoughts of retiring is ridiculous. Dumbest shit I've read in a 24 hour time frame.
a simple No would have been fine no reason to get offensive

But le lost to Pat Barry

does that not count for anything anymore

I mean you lose to Barry as a fighter you gotta think about just hanging them up especially in UFC way tougher guys them him

Hell UFC just might cut him depending on pay, i would cut him after that crap gassing out in 2 mins

Del Rosario had his chance in that fight, I'm not sure why he never went for the body lock when he was trying for submissions.

Good for Barry though, his post fight interview made my day

your avatar gave me a hardon.:D

But le lost to Pat Barry

I mean you lose to Barry as a fighter you gotta think about just hanging them up especially in UFC way tougher guys them him

Hell UFC just might cut him depending on pay, i would cut him after that crap gassing out in 2 mins

Well let's be glad people like you aren't in charge of running the UFC.

You're disrespecting his opponent and trying to come up with excuses.

Just saying this shit would have never happened had that pre car accident Shane came in

how do you know? in his first 11 pro mma fights only one got out of the first round. so how do you know his cardio was great before his accident.

maybe just maybe, his cardio has always been shithouse and something he needs to work on.

either way, he needs to work on his cardio, because he definitely was out of gas at the end of round 1.

tumblr_m77j0fOg4j1rzjlc4o1_500.gif

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m77j0fOg4j1rzjlc4o1_500.gif

How crazy would it have been if he would have locked up that omoplata?

But le lost to Pat Barry

Mitrione just lost 2 in a row too. He should retire. Or......? Or he...? Or he could...? Or he could fight....? I know you can figure this one out. He could fight Morecraft, Russow, Herman too. Or maybe all of them could retire too as they have lost.

Just because I called you out for saying something completely absurd is hardly offensive. I can't help myself, if I see someone saying something that I completely disagree with, then my 2 cents get thrown in there as if it means something.

no hes fighting the big boys now give the dude another chance

Didn't look gassed to me. Its looking like he isn't a UFC caliber fighter though

Mitrione just lost 2 in a row too. He should retire. Or......? Or he...? Or he could...? Or he could fight....? I know you can figure this one out. He could fight Morecraft, Russow, Herman too. Or maybe all of them could retire too as they have lost.

Just because I called you out for saying something completely absurd is hardly offensive. I can't help myself, if I see someone saying something that I completely disagree with, then my 2 cents get thrown in there as if it means something.

any of those gys in car accidents?

and those guys ddint gas in first round pr have that problem

Now what

Ufc should give him one more shot. Maybe vs matt mitrione

any of those gys in car accidents?

and those guys ddint gas in first round pr have that problem

Now what

you keep mentioning the accident caused his gassing problem, please show me video when he was in the second or third round of a MMA bout (prior to accident) where he looked great.

Back