Should Del Rosario Retire?(

SD-Griffin

Lets Win
Reaction score
Im not sure what his deal is if he cant train properly or what after that car accident just not the same fighter at all. His cardio is gone the guy gassed half way thru the first trying to take Pat Barry down.

You hope he can turn it around but its just not looking good it just looks like hes in there just to collect a check meanwhile he fighting beast

um no. Barry lit his ass up. thats all there is to it. he had a great fight w/ Miocic and that's 2 losses to 2 worthy opponents. so no, he shouldn't retire.

Hmm...Wonder who they will match him up with next.

um no. Barry lit his ass up. thats all there is to it. he had a great fight w/ Miocic and that's 2 losses to 2 worthy opponents. so no, he shouldn't retire.

You're crazy. SDR was gassed after a minute into the first round, which he spent leaning on Barry.

That combo from Barry wold have put anyone out, that's all there is to it.

I don't think he should retire.

Del Rosario had his chance in that fight, I'm not sure why he never went for the body lock when he was trying for submissions.

Good for Barry though, his post fight interview made my day

Its called a step up in competition he just cant hang...

Um, he made Lavar Johnson his bitch. The same Lavar Johnson who destroyed Pat Barry lol.

SDR wasn't gassed, he won the first round against Miocic and Got hit hard by Barry after dominating the first round again. It happens. Still an incredible fighter.

That combo from Barry wold have put anyone out, that's all there is to it.

I don't think he should retire.

Dude he was gassed

Coming into the second his legs were wobbly just looked so bad and barry pretty much came alive after that no offense to barry but cmon now DFel Rosario lost it for himself

No. He will never be elite imo, but he could hang around the lower-middle tier of the division. Make some money and put on some good fights.

Um, he made Lavar Johnson his bitch. The same Lavar Johnson who destroyed Pat Barry lol.

SDR wasn't gassed, he won the first round against Miocic and Got hit hard by Barry after dominating the first round again. It happens. Still an incredible fighter.

If thats not gassed i dont no what is

His shit was on E

No. He will never be elite imo, but he could hang around the lower-middle tier of the division. Make some money and put on some good fights.

What do you consider BArry ?

Top Level Elite LOL

This was his fight to win and he really blew it

He's gassed twice in a row in well under a round in fights that weren't particularly fast paced either. He needs to figure that shit out if he plans on beating guys who can survive his initial onslaught. I think he can turn it around the way Mir did after his motorcycle accident, it's just going to take time.

Most 240 pound men look gassed after grappling like that. He's a pretty good fighter and luckily for him he is in a super shallow division where he can hang around the middle and make some good money.

He should fight Shawn Jordan. Did they fight in strikeforce?

What do you consider BArry ?

Top Level Elite LOL

This was his fight to win and he really blew it

I consider Barry mid-level, despite a recent skid.

A lot of those fight could have went the other way, including this one tonight.

Neither will ever break top 10-15, but that doesn't mean they can't stick around for a while and build a respectable career. Leben-esque.

This pretty much sums it up. It's a fight, anything can happen, especially when we're talking about hard hitting heavyweights.

Maybe i just overrated the guy

he had so much promise though just a shame really

I consider Barry mid-level, despite a recent skid.

A lot of those fight could have went the other way, including this one tonight.

Neither will ever break top 10-15, but that doesn't mean they can't stick around for a while and build a respectable career. Leben-esque.

Seriously. There's more than 10 fighters per division. As soon as you look like you can't get close to the belt, sherdog wants you to retire.

Seriously. There's more than 10 fighters per division. As soon as you look like you can't get close to the belt, sherdog wants you to retire.

we are talking about a guy gassing in the first 3 min of a fight twice after bad a car accident.
One has to wonder whats going on

Back