Should DC be fired from Fox?

He is supposed to be an analyst with inside knowledge of the fight game and yet he picked the unskilled and inexperienced PVZ to beat Waterson when it was obvious to anyone that watches the sport that PVZ was out gunned in this match up.

<36>

Ill give you some inside information. Fox demands their panel to pick against each other for the sakev o f discourse

That has been said about anyone, ever. Hell, some people even think Joe Rogan is terrible.

DC is the worst though.

Rogan is good. Cruz is good. British guy and Hardy are good.

Stann and Anik are bad. DC and Woodley are bad.

Bisping is good. Mir and Bonnar are good.

He is supposed to be an analyst with inside knowledge of the fight game and yet he picked the unskilled and inexperienced PVZ to beat Waterson when it was obvious to anyone that watches the sport that PVZ was out gunned in this match up.

<36>

I guess I don't watch the sport, because I picked Paige, too.

Bring back Florian

Who cares about his crappy picks. His interviews were pretty terrible last night. He puts no effort into that job. He should be fired for being cringeworthy.

No way, I like DC's commentating. He gets into it and plays off his co-host well imo. He's good on tv, I can see him continuing to do this after he retires.

I like DC. Don't see anything wrong with what he does.
It seems that a lot of people are more entertained by complaining than by anything else.
"I don't like that... I don't like that... fire him... don't like..."

PVZ was the favourite. I assume you made a shitload of money last night?

Fuck man. No shit. Read that post, immediate thought was ( newbie eltapo hugger of the nuts)...(That is serious with my thoughts.).

Didn't even see the avatar until I looked..

Off down the shops to get a lottery ticket...

Dude I'm happy though I don't have to work with you...
I bet you are the biggest cocksucker and everyone fucking hates
You at your work place....

Die early I hope.

Send him to Kerobokan island for having an opinion

You realize Mighty Mouse said PVZ would beat Joanna?

Everybody gets it wrong sometimes, I'm sure you've jumped on one of the hype trains of a fighter who was an unjustified huge favorite in a big fight and then lost.

Cormier's fight is with WME and Ari Emanuel. Not Jon Jones

Either that, or you should be banned for the stupid thread.

<36>

Not just fired but tarred and feathered as well.

Although, having to live with the utter humiliation might suffice, no ?

I don't know why they always seem to alternate on picks. Paige wasn't a horrible pick given the line, but it almost seems like there is mandatory opposition in picks between the analysts.

Lets see the bet slip TS, since Vegas had the fight as a pick em you really don't have much of an excuse to not have put your house on the line since it was such a lock.

Back