Should DC be fired from Fox?

Degen Gambler

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
He is supposed to be an analyst with inside knowledge of the fight game and yet he picked the unskilled and inexperienced PVZ to beat Waterson when it was obvious to anyone that watches the sport that PVZ was out gunned in this match up.

<36>

Yeah. And you from this forum. They should also make it so that you can't join any other MMA forum. All the Conor nuthuggers must be quarantined away from mentally healthy normal people

TS, do you think DC would just sit there and let FOX fire him, TS? I mean really?

dont they always have one guy pick the underdog to make the fight seem more interesting? i doubt those 'analysts' give their real opinion

I never understood and still dont understand why DC is on TV. He is so fucking terrible.

This is what happens when a fighter wants to be liked.

Yes he should be fired . . . specifically for this reason :D

Anyone catch that moment where his mind goes completely blank and needed Anik to remind him what to talk about?

dont they always have one guy pick the underdog to make the fight seem more interesting? i doubt those 'analysts' give their real opinion
If they all picked the same, it would be boring as hell.

I like DC up there. Compared to the dull pieces of wood that are Anik and Cruz, DC was the only sign of life on that panel.

It's not the first time he picked the less skilled fighter to win, he did think he was going to beat jones remember?

Back