Should Cruz get an immediate rematch??

I don't think Insta champ rematches should be done anyways.

Codys distance was the shit. He didn't chase Dom and was at the very end of his strikes...like nose tapping end. Impressive.

Dominate performance. Move on.

Nate deserves a rematch more than Cruz. Dom got WORKED. BRUTAL knockdowns. Coulda been a TKO if Garbrandt didnt showboat.

Fuck no..TJ didnt get 1 and by far deserved it more.Make Dom fight a couple more fights to get back up like they did to TJ.

I don't think a 48-46 decision is necessarily being embarrassed. I wouldn't complain if he got an immediate rematch, but I wouldn't complain if he didn't get one either.

I'd be fine with him having to beat another contender first before getting another shot.

He doesnt want it. He said TJ can have it in the press conference. I think Dom knows he aint the king anymore.

Cody v TJ with Cruz v lineker co main is a decent 1-2 for a big fox card? Both fights have a lot of interesting angles.

Yes. He was a long time champ.

If the fight were remotely close. then sure. He straight up got clowned.

I mean, I can understand if it was a quick KO like Cain/JDS 1, or Aldo/McG, but Dom got smoked in every aspect in this one. He had nothing for Cody.

No book TJ and Cody

Dom fights a top 5 guy. He fights the winner..

Nope, His goofy style was totally figured out and outclassed by Cody. I think fight ends in the same fashion.

TJ didn't have 7 belts sitting at home either.
I dont care how many belts he has at home.He just got clowned pretty fucking bad.How do you get TJ didnt deserve a rematch and Dom does ?Cause he has 7 belts at home ?? lol

No. Im tired of champions being given rematches for champions sake. Give it to TJ and let Cruz fight a top five contender to earn his day in court.

Nate deserves a rematch more than Cruz based on his performance, but why not.

NO FUCKING WAY !

Fuck that bullshit. A very dominating win by Cody. It wasn't close.

You fuckers all know that axiom, right ?

To be the man. You have to beat the man.

Cody did that very thing.

I believe TJ should be next. It's the only proper call.

Absolutely in the camp of TJ getting the next shot. Helps that it's a fight I'll be very interested in (and easy buildup due to all the "Snake" stuff surrounding TAM/TJ). Meanwhile Cruz can rebound against some top-5 guy. Should be the easiest decision to make.

He deserves it more than most but I would rather tj fight next

Back