Should Cruz get an immediate rematch??

Kenny Powerth

Jean Belt (Jelt)
@red
Reaction score
I would normally say yes, butt even he got embarrassed. Plus we know that DIllashaw also clowned Lineker tonight. If it were razor thin then yes, butt the fight wasn't close. And just bc you deserve a rematch doesn't mean you get one - example: Jose and Connor.

Nah. Would rather see TJ vs Cody. Cruz cant fight a couple and then get a shot again.

No. Dillashaw gets next shot. Let Dom get back in the win column.

No more rematches unless it's like Woodley vs Thompson.

Nah. The fight wasn't really close, and Cruz's fight with TJ was razor thin.

I think you go TJ Vs. Turbo next and give Cruz a semi-difficult fight as an eliminator.

I would normally say yes, butt even he got embarrassed. Plus we know that DIllashaw also clowned Lineker tonight. If it were razor thin then yes, butt the fight wasn't close. And just bc you deserve a rematch doesn't mean you get one - example: Jose and Connor.

Hell no! TJ is next...it will be a hard fight for him too...

Ummm no. Not enough title defenses and he got schooled.

Let him work his way back up. I would say 3 wins minimum.

Why not post from your regular account?

No. TJ deserves it. Cruz doesn't want a rematch. He just said let TJ get it. He knows he's not ready to fight Cody again.

I got the impression just now Cody said on FS1 he wants to give cruz the rematch and TJ can sit on the sideline or keep beating other guys up

Dom said on the countdown to UFC 207 something to the affect of "it's not going to happen bc he is so one dimensional butt if he does then there would be an immediate rematch." MAybe he changed his mind, idk. That's what I was going off of

I love Mr Cruz

But I say give it to TJ and Cruz fight the winner

Back