should Condit have faced Matt Brown before title shot vs Lawler ?

alexxx

In the Mix
@Brown
Reaction score
I feel we as fans should have seen this fight :(

condit could have waited until after browns fight vs tim means, and it would have been perfect .... you guys agree?

He shouldve beat someone relevant

The two guys fighting for #1 contender both beat him

condit is probably going to lose and fight brown after.

There's a very valid argument against Condit getting this shot, BUT...

Who was a better choice? Woodley probably wouldn't fight Lawler and nobody on planet earth except for Hendricks fans wants to see Lawler/Hendricks 3.

Probably should have. However being that the UFC needed an action packed card for their first Melbourne card the Lawler Condit fight makes sense.

Had they done Lawler Hendrcks 3 in Melbourne and Hendricks did what he did in 2, because Australia isn't a wrestling country they would have boo'd them out of the building.

Absolutely. It was perfect timing to see that fight, disappointed it didn't happen.

Condit should fight Matt Brown every three months in a 5 round Fight Night headliner, best of seven series.

There's a very valid argument against Condit getting this shot, BUT...

Who was a better choice? Woodley probably wouldn't fight Lawler and nobody on planet earth except for Hendricks fans wants to see Lawler/Hendricks 3.

Best possible answer, IMO

Condit should fight Matt Brown every three months in a 5 round Fight Night headliner, best of seven series.

I'd sign up for this. Hopefully Condit beats Lawler and brown can get his shitle tot after another win. A win over rory would do it and I'd favor him.

It was the most exciting appealing matchup to make. I'm fine with it.

Back