Should Cerrone have trouble making weight?

FoghornLeghorn

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I don't believe he ever has in the past, but cutting weight two separate occasions in such close proximity, is it plausible that he's going to have some difficulty with that? Obviously he'll still be in fight shape and at fighting weight, but the actual cut is demanding on the body. Is he a large enough LW that he'll have an issue there? Is there any serious reason the body really shouldn't be doing that in short succession?

He will make weight, but I think it would be more fair if they made this fight a catchweight. It's not right that such a huge guy cut weight for a short notice fight.

He will make weight, but I think it would be more fair if they made this fight a catchweight. It's not right that such a huge guy cut weight for a short notice fight.

Not to mention Bendo wants to move up after this fight. If they made it 160 it would just be a better fight overall annnnnddddddd Cerrone would be in a better position to take the Matt Brown fight if he doesn't take too much damage :D

No he shouldn't have problems making weight. That would be a terrible decision.

Not to mention Bendo wants to move up after this fight. If they made it 160 it would just be a better fight overall annnnnddddddd Cerrone would be in a better position to take the Matt Brown fight if he doesn't take too much damage :D

This guy knows whats up. This would be in both fighters best interests and would probably make for a way more fun fight

You never will know until it happens, everybody is different, and even if it does end up difficult they may keep it a secret.

However, if anyone can cut so close together it would be someone like Donald who is quite used to fighting often, although not twice in a month often.

Its not like its someone like Jose Aldo who speaks of rough cuts or someone who has had to re-weigh in a certain or multiple times. As you said ts, he is already in fighting shape which will help.

I remember Vuillard had trouble after a 2 week turn around when he fought cowboy.

He said himself that he's in fight shape and won't have issues making weight.

If Leben can do it, Cerrone sure as fuck can.

Roy Nelson posted a pic with him watching the Seahawks game. Ceronne had 3 Budweiser in his hand so I'm doubting he is having to much trouble.

It would matter more if it was a 5 round fight. Cowboy will bring it anyways.

Not to worry TS, Jackson's has a secret weapon for cutting weight.

This guy knows whats up. This would be in both fighters best interests and would probably make for a way more fun fight

Didn't think about that, catchweight would have been great

As long as he hasn't been tipping back insane amounts of brewski's, he should be fine.

Depends how much Budweiser he's drinkin.

awIXvLy.jpg

Back