Should Cain just stop training? srs question

• Thread starter Deleted member 501827
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 501827

His body obviously just cannot handle a training camp anymore. Should he just eat clean and swim and cycle to get into or keep "in shape" and then just show up and fight? He already has all the technical fight knowledge he needs. No need for brutal training camps and sparring anymore. His career kinda depends on it.

UmfMEd.gif

Needs to leave AKA.

Cant see that happening. I like my idea better anyway. I think even if he were to go to another camp hed still train like a madman and injure himself.

I see Dana giving him "fun fights" from now on.
No more title aspirations

Cain should just stop. For his own health's sake.

You do realize if he doesn't train he'd last about two minutes in a cage fight, right? You're asking why doesn't he retire.

You do realize if he doesn't train he'd last about two minutes in a cage fight, right? You're asking why doesn't he retire.

If that were the case Nate wouldve gotten destroyed by Conor in the first fight. He got off the beach in Cabo and whooped his ass.

He should go train at Jackson's instead.

I don't think he could stay at an elite level without at least sparring and grappling. I would think his cardio would take a big hit as well just exercising, without any form a fight simulation, and that goes for anyone. If someone doesn't want to train because theyre worried about getting injured, then perhaps it's time to retire. But it seams like a lot of his problems could be avoided if he would just train properly. He should leave AKA or they need to make some changes within that camp.

or they need to make some changes within that camp.
This has been said for years. The camp always denies there's anything wrong with their training methods, and yet their biggest names are Cain (injured), DC (injured), Khabib (injured for 2.5 years), and Rockhold (injured).

Will he be able to claim unemployment? Dont know how it works in the states

Sparring is extremely important for things like timing, practicing movement, getting sparring partners similar to your opponent etc.

Hes fine its the AC which are professional pussies getting paid to be pussies and install their pussy standards on ufc

Yeah, TS is on to something, just fuck training camps, just let the guys swim and get lean and then fight, no reason to practice fighting, all these guys are chumps paying for camps TS is going to change the entire game with his out of the box(ing ring) thinking.

Back