Should Cain consider Bellator?

Cain just signed a 10 year deal with the UFC

Why would he do that? getting knocked out by Francis is nothing to be ashamed of. IT was a bad match up and risky fight. Look for cain to fuck some top HW up real soon lol

He should first consider going on VICE to talk about his journey from injuries back to the octagon (while driving) and prolly talk about how Trump is racist against Mexicans and shit.

Cain needs to figure out whether his body can really handle this anymore.

Yeah. Just tell Dana White "I want to go to Bellator, please". It'll go just fine.

He is under contract
Also he said he thinks it is a 70% chance he tries WWE

Out of the entire UFC roster, Cain is probably the absolute worst candidate for the WWE.

Not tall.
Chubby.
Very little if any mic skills or charisma
doubtful his body can take the toll of pro wrestling, which is notoriously bad.
older

I mean, why? What could Cain possibly give something like the WWE? It MIGHT have worked when he held the HW title, but now?

they are friends
cain will retire in the ufc imo
and it's about damn time

Out of the entire UFC roster, Cain is probably the absolute worst candidate for the WWE.

Not tall.
Chubby.
Very little if any mic skills or charisma
doubtful his body can take the toll of pro wrestling, which is notoriously bad.
older

I mean, why? What could Cain possibly give something like the WWE? It MIGHT have worked when he held the HW title, but now?

I agree
But he went there & loved it & they loved him (from all reports)

He is under contract
Also he said he thinks it is a 70% chance he tries WWE

Did he really say that? I know that's the go-to place for UFC fighters looking to get out of the fight business, but what does he think he has to offer? He's always injured, doesn't have an impressive physique, almost certainly doesn't have any mic skills, and these days, not a lot of people probably even know who he is. So why WWE?

Did he really say that? I know that's the go-to place for UFC fighters looking to get out of the fight business, but what does he think he has to offer? He's always injured, doesn't have an impressive physique, almost certainly doesn't have any mic skills, and these days, not a lot of people probably even know who he is. So why WWE?

He actually said it BEFORE the loss last Sunday
So I bet the odds are higher now

Back