Should Bobby Knuckles retire?

filthynumber1

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
10 rounds with yoel will do that to anyone?

I realize hes not that old but he went thru the meat grinder with Yoel
Retire or not?

Retire or not?
Wouldn't be that bad of an idea. I'm just glad he's not ruining title fights anymore. Israel knocking him out saved the division.

Retire or not?
WTF are you on. He is one of the TOP guys in the world and won 2 of those fights you are talking about. STFU NOOB type thread

Yeah, a 29 year old recent champion in his prime should retire after 1 loss in his division to another great fighter also in his prime. GTFO dude. "Oh look, he went 10 rounds with Yoel, how is he able to walk much less fight anymore?"

Lmao you guys crack me up with these garbage water threads.

While i don't think he should retire. I am nervous about him facing all of these heavy handed monsters.
Hopefully he hasn't gone the way of rockhold & gets knocked out by a gust of wind.

I don't see him beating Izzy, and it's just a matter of their dimensions and their styles, but he's still an elite MW fighter. Screw the title, it's not needed in itself to give us great and interesting fights. Dude has a lot of good options still.

Let's see why he pulled out and how he performs in his next fight before we write his epitaph. Adesanya has been KO'd before and Whitaker has proven himself time and time again to be able to make the adjustments to stay relevant at the top. The dude is only 29 fucking years old and has only been fighting at a high level for seven years.

Wouldn't be that bad of an idea. I'm just glad he's not ruining title fights anymore. Israel knocking him out saved the division.

WTF are you on. He is one of the TOP guys in the world and won 2 of those fights you are talking about. STFU NOOB type thread

absurd thread

Yeah, a 29 year old recent champion in his prime should retire after 1 loss in his division to another great fighter also in his prime. GTFO dude. "Oh look, he went 10 rounds with Yoel, how is he able to walk much less fight anymore?"

Lmao you guys crack me up with these garbage water threads.

While i don't think he should retire. I am nervous about him facing all of these heavy handed monsters.
Hopefully he hasn't gone the way of rockhold & gets knocked out by a gust of wind.

I don't see him beating Izzy, and it's just a matter of their dimensions and their styles, but he's still an elite MW fighter. Screw the title, it's not needed in itself to give us great and interesting fights. Dude has a lot of good options still.

Let's see why he pulled out and how he performs in his next fight before we write his epitaph. Adesanya has been KO'd before and Whitaker has proven himself time and time again to be able to make the adjustments to stay relevant at the top. The dude is only 29 fucking years old and has only been fighting at a high level for seven years.
I just asked a question. I didnt make a statement . Sherdoggers are so friggin sensitive these days. I miss the old days

Keep in mind age is just number
Shogun was done at 29
Riddick bowe was done at 29
Not saying robert is. Just asking the question

I just asked a question. I didnt make a statement . Sherdoggers are so friggin sensitive these days. I miss the old days

Shogun was done at 29
Sensitive? I'm just drunk and no one is awake.

Shogun was done at 29
What are you picking on my comment for..... I answered your question.....

Shogun was done at 29
Still a dumb ass question and Israel didn't save the division at all. Whittaker was doing fine as champion.

Back