should bellator sign Jones' coke dealer? Wes Simms allegations

Then after a few weeks he takes off the mask, but it's Bjorn.

The coach isn't the dealer but more the supplier/holder so Jones doesn't have to be the one making the direct contact with the actual dealer. Bands have designated holders as well.

yeah. He probably helps others at jacksons with their "needs". Probably more like a gym concierge

If a mere anonymous shertard's word has any value... Wes knows what he is talking about there.

How would Wes know who is dealing? Is he training over there

apparently these are the coaches

Greg Jackson
Mike Winkeljohn
Chris Luttrell
Chad LeMoine
Brandon Gibson
Mike Valle

The plot thickens

Maybe a reason why Chael knew "the truth" about Jones?

Makes you wonder how many other people at Jackson's is snorting cocaine.

Makes you wonder how many other people at Jackson's is snorting cocaine.

Almost everybody on television is snorting cocaine fuck

The coach isn't the dealer but more the supplier/holder so Jones doesn't have to be the one making the direct contact with the actual dealer. Bands have designated holders as well.

From the UG:

quality -
I don't see anything wrong with his coach buying coke for him. Jones is an adult and famous. He can't just go into the hood and ask for coke. He needs someone that isn't famous to buy it for him so rumors don't spread. That's the perfect world scenario.

Wes Simms -
I completely agree with what your saying, however the question I asked was

If the coach was the drug dealer, not the go between... Big difference between the two, wouldn't you agree?

Another thread on this topic has been created. I have served them notice that they are stealing from my internet specialness and expect them to delete their thread immediately.

Demand a discount I clearly the only correct answer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back