Law Should atheists/satanists be exempt from the vaccine?

I highly doubt that. A lot of scientists historically and currently were and are Christians. There are scientists of all faiths.
Historically maybe but times change. I'm a Scientist by degree and I've been working in Scientific R&D fields for over 20 years. In my experience the vast majority of Scientists were Aetheist, not all but the vast majority. And that isn't just British scientists, although they seem more likely to be Aetheists than some other countries. I'm sure there are some countries where the majority of scientists are Christian but in the Western world at least they are few and far between.

EDIT: Thought I better back this up with evidence. It's just American scientists in the study but I was surprised to see it's as high as that. Though it is much much lower than the normal population which is what I've experienced.

https://www.quora.com/What-percent-...istians-Which-field-are-they-predominantly-in

Last edited:
As for believing vaccine is a kind of baptism. Lol!
And Im not seeing anything about atheists or satanist being exempt from vaccine -except in the clickbait title. On the contrary, if they really think vaccine is a baptism, they should WANT to vaccinate atheists and satanists to save their souls. And the Atheists and satanists certainly do not share the delusion about vaccine somehow imposing religious belief.

The point in exempting atheists is that should they be compelled to undergo a religious rite? The Governor of New York, the one making the mandate, is clear that she believes that vaccination is inherently religious. A satanist who wants to rebel against God should not be forced to take a vaccine that God created.

The point in exempting atheists is that should they be compelled to undergo a religious rite? The Governor of New York, the one making the mandate, is clear that she believes that vaccination is inherently religious. A satanist who wants to rebel against God should not be forced to take a vaccine that God created.

There is no mentioning of any mandate or any rite. There is only the religious patting themselves on the back and feeling good over getting vaccinated.
If the theists needs to hear that their divinity of preference is giving the thumbs up to them taking the needle and not behaving like a moron, then fine.

Meanwhile we atheists, and I assume the satanist too, dont give a coprolite what they think.

Come on. You can do better than this thread. This is just weak sauce from you.

Recently, the new New York Governor, Governor Kathy Hochul, gave a speech/sermon at a church about the relationship of God and the vaccines.
https://www.governor.ny.gov/news/ru...hul-attends-service-christian-cultural-center

An exerpt from the sermon:

Read what she says carefully, atheists. The Governor of New York believes that the vaccine was a product of God, through divine inspiration. This makes the scientists and doctors are a sort of priest or prophet class. She says that God wants everyone to get vaccinated, and that to go unvaccinated is to sin against God. She then calls on the vaccinated to become her apostles, and to go out and vaccinated others, as though the act of vaccination is some sort of Baptism.

How do atheists or satanists on this board feel about this? Is it right for the Governor of New York to mandate what she sees as a religious ceremony? Can people be forced to into baptisms?

She is FOS. She is pandering to unvaccinated religious folks to try and get them to take the vaccine. People have been using religon/god to advance agenda for eons.

Why would her unstantiated opinon count? How does she know all the scientists who contributed to developing the vaccine are theists? What she said has no bearing on whether atheists, agnostics and deists choose to get the vaccine.

Why would her unstantiated opinon count? How does she know all the scientists who contributed to developing the vaccine are theists? What she said has no bearing on whether atheists, agnostics and deists choose to get the vaccine.

He opinion counts because its her mandate. She believes that this vaccine was given to the scientists by God, and that God wills everyone take it, and that the vaccinated should become her apostle's. I would think a Satanist would find the vaccine against to his religion, given this info.

Politicians should NEVER be preacher and vice verse. Heck even Puritan pastors couldn't hold political roles.

Pretty ridiculous that there's a religious exemption in the first place. I'm against mandates but if you are to have mandates, if religion gets a pass, so should personal belief. Religion shouldn't get a pass just because it's religion.

I mean, this guy may be an idiot, but I respect that he got the vaccine atleast.

He opinion counts because its her mandate. She believes that this vaccine was given to the scientists by God, and that God wills everyone take it, and that the vaccinated should become her apostle's. I would think a Satanist would find the vaccine against to his religion, given this info.

She can believe anything she wants, but absent evidence it's just her 2 cents. I don't understand why a satanist or non-theist would refrain from taking the vaccine just because some elected official said god created it?

Satanist here. There's no point in taking the vaccine when a cursed vial of lamb blood does the job just fine lol. I'm not putting some mystery vaccine in my vessel without at least a 5 year study, btw.

they're mostly descended from nutters who fled/were kicked out of Europe, what do you expect
<TheDonald>
boris-johnson-memes5.jpg

You are seriously going to complain about our douche bag politicians and you guys elected this retard? Lol man :p

*EDIT*
Whoops, sorry, here is your proud leader in all her glory:
17-QueenElizabeth.jpg

God answered our prayers by making smart people make a vaccine for a virus that he allowed to exist and spread that has killed millions of people....?
Thanks for the timely response, G man.

I wish people, especially politicians, would keep their religion to themselves. Shit makes no sense once you put more than 2 seconds of thought into it .

Does God also call on the fatties to lose weight? Fatties are who dies from this virus for the most part.

Does God also call on the fatties to lose weight? Fatties are who dies from this virus for the most part.
No, God didn't say anything about your mom's weight. He said something about her being a harlot, and he called on her to stop participating in so many devil's three-ways.

Back