Should American camps only allow Americans?

Yes
But there is no problem in bringing Rico Verhoeven to teach striking, or Marcelo Garcia to teach BJJ to those americans students
right TS?

Yeah man, get Trump right on it in January.

Fucking muppet.

For a minute I thought this was twitter and you were trump.lol

This is Why americans don't like soccer. Its a sport where they don't win so they prefer to say its a boring sport that they don't care about so they can go and watch the games only americans play so they can see americans win.

No, it's a boring sport. I dont care if Americans are winning or not, I wouldn't watch that crap.

Being the spiritual home of MMA is a great cultural and economic asset to the US. It's a gift that people from all over the world want to go there and raise standards and contribute. All those fighters at Amanda Nunes' gym have the privilege of benefiting from her experience and expertise. It's not one way traffic.

Nunes leaves her country of Brazil to call America home so that she can train with a premiere American fight camp because she doesn't have access to this level of training in Brazil. In her post fight speech she goes on to tout Brazil with no mention of America when her country was so bad she had to leave it to become a champion.

I don't think American fight camps should welcome foreign fighters that are going to fail to give credit to the country that they came to to find a better life. Its a bad look.

Lol...
You do realize that "american camps" have a lot of foreign coaches or american coaches that trained abroad or in the US under a Brazilian, European, Asian coach, right?
If it wasnt for that, there wouldnt be this many great american fighters, nor the evolution of the sport from a martial art vs. martial art standpoint to MMA.

Nunes leaves her country of Brazil to call America home so that she can train with a premiere American fight camp because she doesn't have access to this level of training in Brazil. In her post fight speech she goes on to tout Brazil with no mention of America when her country was so bad she had to leave it to become a champion.

I don't think American fight camps should welcome foreign fighters that are going to fail to give credit to the country that they came to to find a better life. Its a bad look.
Does she pay American Taxes and Gym fees?

STFU then

T.s. is going a little overboard, but the people getting triggered over what he said are even more silly.

I've dated like 7 immigrants in my life, they all thought the U.S. was the best country in the world, but their heart and souls always remain where they are from. A few years in a new place doesn't override a lifetime of friends, family, experiences, and memories and you can't expect it to from anyone, that includes fighters.

Should we build a wall around american camps and make the foreigners pay?

We will welcome her to Canada if you kick her out. But i feel you are almost alone to think like that. You and Donald haha

Watch her post fight presser, she talked about America in detail.

T.s. is going a little overboard, but the people getting triggered over what he said are even more silly.

I've dated like 7 immigrants in my life, they all thought the U.S. was the best country in the world, but their heart and souls always remain where they are from. A few years in a new place doesn't override a lifetime of friends, family, experiences, and memories and you can't expect it to from anyone, that includes fighters.
Best and richest is not the same thing.

You guys are so condescending, what about the top Brazilian BJJ coaches that went there? Wtf are you talking about Brazil being so bad for training, Aldo was champ for years and he trains in Brazil.

This is so silly. What do you want, Amanda waving an American flag? Would you accept her as American? I've seen a lot of Americans making fun of her English, I don't think they think of her as American (I bet most of them have never tried to learn a second language).

Don't you guys claim to be Irish/Whatever nationality when you are born in America? This can happen but a woman who was born in Brazil has to forget she was ever in Brazil?

brazilians have pride for some reason even tho their country is a pile of trash and they all move to the us the second they can afford it.
The country is not the nicest country in the world but it's not the worst country in the world either. Also you can be proud of the culture of your country. What's wrong with that? Brazilians aren't the only people that leave their country.

Brazil has potential:
Brazil is the largest national economy in Latin America, the world's eight largest economy at market exchange rates and the seventh largest in purchasing power parity (PPP), according to the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank. Brazil has a mixed economy with abundant natural resources.

I mean what are you guys even saying here, should Brazilians despise the country and feel nothing for it?

Yeah......maybe McDonald's should only serve pure blood aaammmericans too.....unless the foreign marauders will sing all verses of the Star-Spangled Banner!

Shut up Donald

q5022783.jpg

Back