Should American camps only allow Americans?

I think TS is saying for us to hoard the good camps for ourselves. But that's retarded.

Right, if the Brazilian are always going to make it a Xenophobic pissing contest then they should train in their own country.

I bet most of the trainers at "American" top team are not American.

this might be the worst post i've seen all year.

Wasn't ATT founded by a bunch of brazilians?
Anyway, I have no idea why people have such a hard time understanding this. She left Brazil looking for what's best for her career. Nobody in Brazil considers this a treason of any kind. She's still brazilian.
Camps don't do it to be nice either. They do it for the money, not for credit in post fight interviews.

I'm pretty sure Trump enjoyed watching the brazilian beating the redneck-hillbilly judoka into a 60 year old walking death meth zombie.

Right, if the Brazilian are always going to make it a Xenophobic pissing contest then they should train in their own country.

brazilians have pride for some reason even tho their country is a pile of trash and they all move to the us the second they can afford it.

Well I get what you mean, but letting them train here also helps Americans. Especially since the US is basically a hub for all the best camps aside from Tristar. Many of them decide to stay. Shit we have most of the Gracies living and teaching here. That's going to benefit Americans for years to come.

Bisping moved his family here just because the gyms were better. Now he's been living here for 6 years. Are you saying he shouldn't get to train?

Last edited:
These types of posts happen when dumb people try to sound smart.

She talked about in in the presser you plebeian.

This is Why americans don't like soccer. Its a sport where they don't win so they prefer to say its a boring sport that they don't care about so they can go and watch the games only americans play so they can see americans win.

In all fairness it does bother me when people become successful in a foreign country and only give credit to their home country as if the foreign country they got famous in doesn't exist.

lol Brazil is technically in America. So she's an American. Probably more American than many Americans from USA because she probably has consedrable Native Brazilian ancestry based on her looks.

TS definitely went overboard but he has a point. Nunes claims Brazil when it's convenient but she abandoned them for a better life and gives the US no credit in her post fight speech.

And? Americans are paying to see her fight.

Wasn't ATT founded by a bunch of brazilians?
Anyway, I have no idea why people have such a hard time understanding this. She left Brazil looking for what's best for her career. Nobody in Brazil considers this a treason of any kind. She's still brazilian.
Camps don't do it to be nice either. They do it for the money, not for credit in post fight interviews.
there isn't a single brazilian who cares when someone goes live somewhere else for career options. I only see retarded americans "concerned" with this.

ixjCjP6.gif

Yea we should build a wall around American gyms....

tumblr_m9fbufwsqn1qc882co2_250.gif~c200

Nunes leaves her country of Brazil to call America home so that she can train with a premiere American fight camp because she doesn't have access to this level of training in Brazil. In her post fight speech she goes on to tout Brazil with no mention of America when her country was so bad she had to leave it to become a champion.

I don't think American fight camps should welcome foreign fighters that are going to fail to give credit to the country that they came to to find a better life. Its a bad look.
This is so stupid and feeble and over sensitive and over-patriotic. She does not need to go into how America has changed her life for the better in a post-fight interview. FOH

Nunes leaves her country of Brazil to call America home so that she can train with a premiere American fight camp because she doesn't have access to this level of training in Brazil. In her post fight speech she goes on to tout Brazil with no mention of America when her country was so bad she had to leave it to become a champion.

I don't think American fight camps should welcome foreign fighters that are going to fail to give credit to the country that they came to to find a better life. Its a bad look.

I'm sure they didn't train her for free.

I get pissed off when the fighters don't thank their local grocery store. They'd be fucking dead without food. Dead.

Ungrateful fuckers

Back