Should American camps only allow Americans?

KB Warrior

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Nunes leaves her country of Brazil to call America home so that she can train with a premiere American fight camp because she doesn't have access to this level of training in Brazil. In her post fight speech she goes on to tout Brazil with no mention of America when her country was so bad she had to leave it to become a champion.

I don't think American fight camps should welcome foreign fighters that are going to fail to give credit to the country that they came to to find a better life. Its a bad look.

UFC is an American organisation. Should all UFC employees be American too?

TS definitely went overboard but he has a point. Nunes claims Brazil when it's convenient but she abandoned them for a better life and gives the US no credit in her post fight speech.

Goddammit that is such a stupid idea and you should be ashamed of yourself. I know you're trolling and blaming immigrants and minorities for the problems in the US (while the govt white people elected does everything to keep those same white people pacified) is essentially an American past time as this point but that's about as un-American as it gets. I thought the US was the "land of the free"? Nobody cares about what you're saying.

what the hell are you talking about?

Nah thats stupid

If someone wants to come over and train let them.

Globalization

Nunes leaves her country of Brazil to call America home so that she can train with a premiere American fight camp because she doesn't have access to this level of training in Brazil. In her post fight speech she goes on to tout Brazil with no mention of America when her country was so bad she had to leave it to become a champion.

I don't think American fight camps should welcome foreign fighters that are going to fail to give credit to the country that they came to to find a better life. Its a bad look.
You are getting triggered by the dumbest shit.

imagine being such an insecure mess that someone doesn't praise the country that you live in for a win. How dare they love the place they came from, but train in america, something that you dorks would say she has to do if she were to lose. Grow up, the world doesn't revolve around you and your sensitive tendencies.

TS definitely went overboard but he has a point. Nunes claims Brazil when it's convenient but she abandoned them for a better life and gives the US no credit in her post fight speech.
most of her followers and fans are brazilians, and most of her support in life is brazilian. also, so what if she doesn't give a country 'credit' in post fight speech? just what is the angle here?

Your post is so dumb I can only quote so that even if you edit it people can still read it and go Wow!

... and gives the US no credit in her post fight speech.

What would giving the US "credit" accomplish, exactly?

what? watch post fight presser

edit: here you go I even timestamped that for you

and since you are 1 of rondas white knights

CiXsqMS.gif

Why don't you go a bit further and suggest doing it by states or cities?

A bunch of trainers in the US are brazilian. ATT was founded by brazilians

{<huh}

I think TS is saying for us to hoard the good camps for ourselves. But that's retarded.

Is that you Donald..
He wants to build a wall around the UFC to keep the foreigners out..

You aren't owed a damn thing in a post fight interview. Go back to your hole.

Back