Should America really be 3 separate countries?

Biden is Irish Catholic, they have a huge Mass constituency and they’re very tribal people. If Kamala was top of the ticket I can guarantee Trump would’ve won a few counties. I went to HS in mass, it’s not as forward thinking as you’d think. Racism in some parts of mass is just as bad as the Deep South.

Trump also got in the low 30% area in 2016 and failed to win any counties, against Hillary.

No, our strength comes in our diversity of opinion. If we separated into 2-3 nations all of them would fail.
not true...there are many countries that have broken up into two or more and are thriving. i see no reason they couldn't all persevere. cali by itself is the 5 largest economy in the world, mostly due to trade with asia.

the midwest and south should be called "jackson" after president andrew jackson. they have farming and oil down in texas.

the east coast has a lot to offer in terms of finance, banking and trade with europe

America, Canada and Mexico are the three separate countries.

there is no such thing as strength through diversity. diversity is where failure begins. if this were true, Trump supporters would not have been vilified and dehumanized for the last 4+ years.
you misunderstand the issue...trump supporters were treated with INTOLERANCE. but that's because they believe in intolerance toward others. in other words, trump supporters were getting what they believe in. when you think about it, trump supporters should have been happy with being vilified. they should be the first ones to accept vilification without protest because it means their views and behavior are being supported.

i mean, if they had been preaching and practicing tolerance and understanding of others while they were still getting treated badly, then they would have a legit beef.

Trump also got in the low 30% area in 2016 and failed to win any counties, against Hillary.
Voting Dem is in the DNA over there, it’s largely machine politics. I stand by what I said. I lived there many many years in both the rural areas and Boston, I know them well. Not as enlightened as advertised.

You ever been to va? We’re nothing like the northeast. Virtually polar opposite of maryland, a neighboring state
i specifically said va because i lived in va for several years (hampton roads area) and to me, va is far more liberal than, say, north or south carolina or west va. hasn't va voted blue the last few elections?

You’re including Nevada and Arizona as similar to WA, OR, and CA?
yes, they both went for biden...i live in cali, so i know a little about nevada. it's not at all like down south and midwest.

you misunderstand the issue...trump supporters were treated with INTOLERANCE. but that's because they believe in intolerance toward others. in other words, trump supporters were getting what they believe in. when you think about it, trump supporters should have been happy with being vilified. they should be the first ones to accept vilification without protest because it means their views and behavior are being supported.

i mean, if they had been preaching and practicing tolerance and understanding of others while they were still getting treated badly, then they would have a legit beef.

<TheWire1>

Americans tried to split before, just saying...
cus1594879597859.jpg

If you aren’t in the right location, good luck with food and oil.

The USA needs to be one nation in order to maintain being the only super power in the world.

Break it up, and it would fall.

yes, they both went for biden...i live in cali, so i know a little about nevada. it's not at all like down south and midwest.
They did go for Biden, but AZ is traditionally very red (they’ve gone blue twice in the last 70 years). NV is pretty purple, but have gone blue the last few elections, that’s true. They’re totally different states than OR or WA—Arizona especially. I was born and raised in AZ, and lived there about 25 years. I also lived in NV for 5-6 years. Both have a lot of Southwest Red State vibe, very different from the Northwest. NV not nearly as much as AZ though.

They did go for Biden, but AZ is traditionally very red (they’ve gone blue twice in the last 70 years). NV is pretty purple, but have gone blue the last few elections, that’s true. They’re totally different states than OR or WA—Arizona especially. I was born and raised in AZ, and lived there about 25 years. I also lived in NV for 5-6 years. Both have a lot of Southwest Red State vibe, very different from the Northwest. NV not nearly as much as AZ though.
maybe you're right about az. only been there twice for a weekend both times, so don't really know about it. i know people from az and they don't act at all like those from down south or from the midwest. they seem a lot more liberal.

If you aren’t in the right location, good luck with food and oil.

The USA needs to be one nation in order to maintain being the only super power in the world.

Break it up, and it would fall.
who cares about being a superpower? it's time for a change...china is gonna take over the world anyway... if the US stays together, we'll kill each other. better to survive apart than die together.

on the other hand, with three separate countries they can probably form an economic bloc with canada and mexico for mutual defense and trade just like nato

who cares about being a superpower? it's time for a change...china is gonna take over the world anyway... if the US stays together, we'll kill each other. better to survive apart than die together.

on the other hand, with three separate countries they can probably form an economic bloc with canada and mexico for mutual defense and trade just like nato

China is not taking over, not even close. China is just the boogie man that politicians love to use to scare their citizens with.

We already have an economic bloc with Mexico and Canada. Without the USA, those countries would fall tomorrow. 80-90% of their exports are bought by the USA. The USA is Mexico and Canada.

The conservative Midwest-south can’t survive economically without the money that comes in from the west coast and northeast. They’ve been essentially subsidized for years, Texas and Florida are the only ones that have any substantial economic activity, otherwise they are gonna have to sell a lot of corn.

The upper Midwest controls most of our nations freshwater. Don’t sleep on that

China is not taking over, not even close. China is just the boogie man that politicians love to use to scare their citizens with.

We already have an economic bloc with Mexico and Canada. Without the USA, those countries would fall tomorrow. 80-90% of their exports are bought by the USA. The USA is Mexico and Canada.
the chinese economy is the second most powerful in the world...and has grown exponentially over the past few decades. ir's estimated china is well on track to replace america as the world's leading superpower within a decade.

I doubt the canadians and mexicans agree that they are americans. if they were, the us would have socialized medicine and mexico would enjoy a higher standard of living.

Back