Should America really be 3 separate countries?

Lol, no, the west and the northeast would be just fine. The Midwest/south would be one of those shithole countries Trump despises.

wrong....our pockets will be lined with your money or you wont have anything to eat.

the blue states would starve to death in under a year.

clearly you're a very aggrieved white guy who feels victimized and put upon because minorities are growing in power and influence, while white guys don't run things like they used to. Unfortunately, it's only gonna get worse for you...your time has run it's course and your deep-south racist sympathy is repulsive to normal, decent people.
Clearly you’re a racist black guy who is aggravated that a white guy has the audacity to call you out on your bullshit. How the hell did you twist this conversation of how red or blue California is to racism? Go race bait somewhere where you’ll get a bite. The fact that you pull the race card this bad shows how weak your position was to begin with.

Assuming people will have the freedom to move to the country that reflect most their desired style of life and there will be no war between the 3, yes lot of people will have better life that way

More big is the power and the variety of people living under it, more unlikely is the citizien will see the state talk directly to him and his needs

Tbh USA just seem divided to the point of not return

Clearly you’re a racist black guy who is aggravated that a white guy has the audacity to call you out on your bullshit. How the hell did you twist this conversation of how red or blue California is to racism? Go race bait somewhere where you’ll get a bite. The fact that you pull the race card this bad shows how weak your position was to begin with.
Look, stop it! Just stop this foolish act. You know damn well you instigated a debate about race when you talked about how racist cali was compared with the south. yes, i believe republicans are racist in principle, but that wasnt my argument. my argument was that saying cali is purple because we have had some republican governors is like saying new york city is purple because they had bloomberg or arkansas is blue because they had clinton. its a dumb argument that might appear to hold water when you think it up but doesnt hold up to the slightest scrutiny.

the blue states would starve to death in under a year.
you must think there are no farms or food producers in the blue states. reality is, wthout subsidies from the blue states, the dirt poor red states will kill each other and turn the middle of the country in feral wasteland.

It’s not the same but it’s all the same? Wow..ok.

I know what the IE is dipshit, I live here too. But once again you think because you’ve been somewhere for a couple of weeks or live somewhere for a few years that you know more about it and people have lived there way longer than you. That doesn’t mean you’re wrong, but you claiming anyone else is wrong about an area you’ve visited when they live there is laughable.
you are indeed a fuckin retard. but i could tell that from your very first post.

Most people where I live (myself included) prefer Trump over Hillary or Biden. I'm far from a Trump supporter but against those two candidates I would pick him. I think most of the people I associate with would consider themselves socially liberal, but fiscally conservative. Basically we don't want government to control our lives. We don't think government should control what people can get married, we don't want to pay high taxes, and we don't believe in public sector pensions. These types of people typically don't like Trumps stupid tweets, build the wall chants, or any of those shenanigans but would gladly vote for him vs the party that went too hard to the left.
you say you would vote for trump over hilary, but you believe in equality among peoples and youre pro-immigation. makes no sense. trump is against immigration in the most vicious way. trump is against racial tolerance period. you sound like a german saying he voted for hitler even though he disagreed wit hitlers nazi views.

Back