Should Alvarez drop to 145?

TardStrong

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
He seems kinda small for the UFC 155 division(a little bit for bellator also against chandler). It seems like he could have success like Edgar did but he just seems more built for 145.

Yes . Not sure how much he cuts to make 155 but he looks small at that division.

Yes I said this before he joined the UFC. The Cerrone fight proved he's too small for LW.

I'd really love to see Edgar vs Alvarez at 145.

I would like to see him fight Gilbert first than drop to 145. I wonder if Gilbert can make 145 too?

Yes I said this before he joined the UFC. The Cerrone fight proved he's too small for LW.

I'd really love to see Edgar vs Alvarez at 145.

Will they fight each other? I remember they used to be really good training partners a long time ago, not sure about now

I would like to see him fight Gilbert first than drop to 145. I wonder if Gilbert can make 145 too?

Gil said he would drop if Diaz became champ when Nate fought Benson. He too could be a beast at FW.

Will they fight each other? I remember they used to be really good training partners a long time ago, not sure about now

Faber and TJ both said they'd fight for the right amount of money, and they're alot closer than Frankie and Eddie.

Seeing how Mcgregor is next, Edgar will need to fight someone in the mean time.

Yes, most of his best wins are smaller guys (kawajiri, hellboy, aoki, etc)

The guy is 5'9 apparently and built like this

ftqoxaviwulkhte.20121107223629.0_standard_500.0.0_standard_500.0.0_standard_709.0.jpg

It's definitely not an Edgar type situation unless they're frauding about his height.

Don't know about 145. While he is short in stature, his frame is big. He's a stocky guy and is naturally built stocky.

he just had a hard time with cowboys length, maybe even ufc jitters. I wouldn't count him out yet. Why is he not fighting bendo anyway? I didn't see anything about injury. If so what kind of injury was it?

he just had a hard time with cowboys length, maybe even ufc jitters. I wouldn't count him out yet. Why is he not fighting bendo anyway? I didn't see anything about injury. If so what kind of injury was it?

He has the flu, lost some weight, and could not train

Back