Should alrlovski be cut?

Should he be cut?

• Yes

Votes: 15 9.6%
  • No

Votes: 141 90.4%

• Total voters
Being-Offended.jpg

Excuse me? I was watching the fights with my five year old daughter(son) and during the post fight speech burst into tears after hearing Arlovskis bigoted speech. We havento protect the children.

He speaks English with an accent so thick you can barely understand many words.... Let alone a 5 year old being able to understand it...

Secondly, it wasn’t in his post fight speech...

Again.... Troll harder

"hate speech" is made up garbage.
Up to 5 years in prison in Arlovski's homecountry (up to 12 years if I'm not wrong if it ended in death of human). Well, there they call it "instigation of hatred".

He should be cut because he sucks

How dare you not include those that are gender binary!? I recommend you take a class on this subject so you don't discriminate against others in the future.
LGBTQ-Studies-Certificate-683x1024.jpg

Having recently gone back to higher education this doesn’t surprise me ha ha

Pussyfication of western society through media and various other tools of indoctrination. They don't want us to be hard men, they don't want us to own guns, easier to control. People support locking people up because of words. That's how indoctrinated they are. Think about that.
Repeal the 19th.

IMO yes. There can be no room for hate speech in the octagon.
LOL
Dream on!

A top ranked veteran, big name that's coming off a win...

UFC releases him, Bellator picks him up right away...

For that reason alone they would NEVER do it.

Oh, and please.... "hate speech"? That's a guy who's not fluent in English attempting to curse at his haters.

But here are your good news. YOU don't have to watch him.

Don't let your sensibilities hits you in the way out.

Last edited:
Dana White has used the word "f*******"...and the inbred mma fanbase couldn't care less.

What did he say?

“Gew fuock yourselv :eek::eek::eek:eet
No they tried and failed. Everyone knows what it means. You can start calling kids with blue eyes the n word and it’s still not going to be ok to say it.
He shouldn’t be fired because he did not intend it in that way and apologized. He has a high profile job and it’s not professional language so he was right to apologize. Now it’s over.

That’s a mature way to look at it...

However... We live in a society where the most outraged and most “oppressed” are pushed by the media... With a blitzkrieg type mentality they launch their assaults... with one snippet of a persons life they judge them racist, homophobic, sexist, rapist, etc... Then go after the persons livelihood.... Try to make sure said person never works again - in whatever field they are currently working in... no regard for facts, details, people effected, etc... Just destroy a person they don’t know... Because... Social justice /virtue signaling...

Apologizing has been the downfall for many... Unfortunately.

Fuck off TS. Enough of this shitty era of an attempt of controlling speech. This will backfire.

Fuck no.

He's old school and that was a normal ass put down we used to use and he slipped up. He already apologized.

He's a legend coming off a win, who had also recently gotten the shaft in at least a couple of decisions.

AA already apologized, so hopefully, he can just enjoy this win before focusing on the next fight.

IMO yes. There can be no room for hate speech in the octagon.

Seriously? This new generation is soft as tissue paper. Never in my life have people allowed simple words hurt their little feelings so much, and have everyone pamper their poor fragile souls. America is getting soft, and our enemies are watching.

Is everyone forgetting Matt Mitrione was suspended indefinitely after a verbal assault on Fallon Fox? At the very least that punishment should be matched. Anything less just sets a precedent for future offenders that they can spew vile hatred towards the disenfranchised and get away with a slap on the wrist.

Fuck off TS. Enough of this shitty era of an attempt of controlling speech. This will backfire.

TS is pretty obviously a troll attempting to get homophobic reactions to a non issue. Nobody actually asked for Arlovski to be punished and nothing will happen to him. Even a pretty SJW-influenced media like Bloody Elbow seemed perfectly fine with how things were handled (i.e. Arlovski receiving absolutely no punishment, not even some public scolding).

Back