Should alrlovski be cut?

Should he be cut?

• Yes

Votes: 15 9.6%
  • No

Votes: 141 90.4%

• Total voters
Big deal he used the term out of anger and it was accidental, remember when Romero spewed off about “no gay Jesus” lol that’s his views and much worse and we love him

But that's not what Romero actually said.

Whiny homosexuals and lgbt deviants will destroy mma if we aren't careful. Whenever I wrestle someone who looks like a leftist I always brutalize them to make sure they don't come back. It is important slurs against the weak and degenarates be kept in the sport.

He can stay if they throw a segment in the next event where he sits and apologies to a gay man in the cage

But the gay man has to accept the apology

He can stay if they throw a segment in the next event where he sits and apologies to a gay man in the cage

But the gay man has to accept the apology

A panel of judges will also be present to determine the sincerity of the apology

People are such fragile bitches these days.

Hahaha TS talking about protecting the children while watching MMA with a 5 year old.
Try not to be a shitparent yourself before pointing out what others do and say, because you are NOT protecting your child, shit for brains. Let's hope you loose your job as a parent, I'm sure it would be better for your kid.
Andre wasn't even hating on anyone, just some idiots, not real people.

Whiny homosexuals and lgbt deviants will destroy mma if we aren't careful. Whenever I wrestle someone who looks like a leftist I always brutalize them to make sure they don't come back. It is important slurs against the weak and degenarates be kept in the sport.

Don't change your attitude, and make it to platinum with this account, and I will pay you big bucks.

Never gonna happen.

#YellowCardsComing

I like your style of thinking.

WellwornForkedArgali-size_restricted.gif

IMO yes. There can be no room for hate speech in the octagon.
what fucking hate speech? did he specifically single anybody out with that slur as an insult to their sexuality? No he just used it as a blanket term to describe a bunch of neckbeard fucks giving him shit.

Back