Should alrlovski be cut?

Should he be cut?

• Yes

Votes: 15 9.6%
  • No

Votes: 141 90.4%

• Total voters
I'm offended that there are post fight speeches at all cutting into my violence pacing <{clintugh}>

Now my kid thinks that mma fighters hate gays. Is this really how we want this sport perceived? It’s basically terrorism. I think cutting Arlovski will send a strong message to the rest of the roster that bigotry will not be tolerated in 2019.

Excuse me? I was watching the fights with my five year old daughter(son) and during the post fight speech burst into tears after hearing Arlovskis bigoted speech. We havento protect the children.

actually pretty funny.

Pussyfication of western society through media and various other tools of indoctrination. They don't want us to be hard men, they don't want us to own guns, easier to control. People support locking people up because of words. That's how indoctrinated they are. Think about that.
Who is talking about locking anyone up? Did I miss something or did you make that up?

No! He is coming off a great performance. These are fighters, not school crosswalk guards. I prefer as badass and legally possible.

He should be cut because he sucks

How dare you not include those that are gender binary!? I recommend you take a class on this subject so you don't discriminate against others in the future.
LGBTQ-Studies-Certificate-683x1024.jpg
I knew that must have been an actual university program based on the proper spelling and punctuation.

A joke post wouldn’t have put that much effort into the poster.

https://umdearborn.edu/casl/undergraduate-programs/certificates/lgbtq-studies-certificate

Hate speech is not freedom of speech.

Yelling fire in a theater is not freedom of speech. Using slurs in a public forum is not freedom of speech.

I know someone whose name is assa_sination on twitter or something close to that, and someone tagged that person with a message about donald trump, and the fbi ended up showing up to that person's house just because of their twitter name. free speech has a limit. if i go in public and keep using anti-gay slurs against a gay couple, i would rightfully probably get arrested, because hate speech can be classified as harassment.

was that girl who texted her boyfriend to kill himself until he did and ended up going to prison using free speech too? there are some ignorant idiots on this forum with some major misconception about what free speech is.

I haven't heard a grown up say the word arlovski did in probably 3-4 years, and i expect arlovski to know better, and, according to his apology, he probably does.
So called hate speech is the reason we have freedom of speech idiot. It protects your right to say something that others may not like or even be offended by. Someday society will see your views as hateful and you are afforded the protection as well. Just don’t be a gay pussy and everything will be okay.

There are gay :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s and then :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s. This concluding that :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: isn’t synonymous with gay. Most gay people realize this and even call people :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s. It’s not gay people that get offended it social justice warriors like the OP who probably isn’t gay, he’s probably just a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:t. See how that works

BUt but freedom of speech.

Other fighters do it all the time, even on twitter. But non of them I see apologizing.

If you think what he said was bad, I'm sorry kid but when you get out of your bubble, this world will chew you and spit you out.
lol what lovely logic "some people are assholes, so learn to be an asshole too"
Please dont have kids

And this is whats wrong with society. Not Andrei accidentally in an emotional state using a term that some people get bent out of shape for, then making ammends for it in a public forum. It's people like you that instantly think someones life should be turned upside down on them because of a simple mistake that hurt LITERALLY NO ONE. Fuck off TS it was a word, not like he was saying they deserved harsh treatment. Fine him a bit maybe, ask him to do a bit of charity work. But saying he should be cut means you're beyond entitled, and likely way more of a piece of shit than you're trying to pretend Andrei is.
lol another mensa scholar in our midst!
Professional athlete on national TV yells homophobic slur at crowd: "just words bro! simple mistake"
Random person on internet posts on forum thinking transgression worth firing: "you're a total piece of shit for what you said"

There is no place for hate speech in the octagon. Keep it simple people

OPENINGPIC--espn_crop_exact.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

sport-preview-tony-fergusons-leg.jpg

Heather-Hardy-Blood-Bellator.png

bad%20mma%20face.png

mike-perry-paul-felder-ufc-226-13.jpg

5452554856_0a6c5b0f23.jpg

AgW470dCQAA5VRv.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
lol another mensa scholar in our midst!
Professional athlete on national TV yells homophobic slur at crowd: "just words bro! simple mistake"
Random person on internet posts on forum thinking transgression worth firing: "you're a total piece of shit for what you said"

giphy.gif

So even when there is zero backlash against Arlovski, the sad homophobes still find a way to complain about feminism and LGBT? The lust for victimization is really on every side, it's crazy, you sound disappointed that it wasn't serious enough for you to cry about it.

Back