Should alrlovski be cut?

Should he be cut?

• Yes

Votes: 15 9.6%
  • No

Votes: 141 90.4%

• Total voters
Big deal he used the term out of anger and it was accidental, remember when Romero spewed off about “no gay Jesus” lol that’s his views and much worse and we love him

Obviously he shouldn't be cut but man I'd really like to see Arlovski in Bellator

BUt but freedom of speech.

Other fighters do it all the time, even on twitter. But non of them I see apologizing.

If you think what he said was bad, I'm sorry kid but when you get out of your bubble, this world will chew you and spit you out.

No, he should be given a raise if anything

We all have discriminations of some type. Even if you don't judge people based on their skin color, gender, or sexual orientation, I can almost guarantee that you judge them based on their looks, social status, age, intelligence and/or their political affiliation, etc. So who cares if he said a bad word that smears only a small group of people

If the UFC had 80+ HW's, I'd agree with you... but seeing as how they only have 16 or so, it's a no for me.

I’m surprised the dude hasn’t been cut a million times before to be honest.

NO!! Much like Forest Griffin and Stephan Bonner, AA is a UFC legend and deserves to end his career there. He is still competitive with the guys he's fighting, so let him stay. I liked his fight with Big Ben the other night. He only has a few fights left at 40 years old, why drop him now?:confused:

IMO yes. There can be no room for hate speech in the octagon.
IMO no, I watch it for fighting as most fans do and dont care about what they say ..
there has been worse "hate speech" in the octagon and out.
Dumb Thread ticket.jpg

Your next thread will be "THERE IS NO ROOM FOR FAT SHAMING!" when a fighter gets bashed by his opponent for missing weight

he said ":eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:" towards the shit heads who were talking shit about his weak chin.

He didn't say anything that a lot of people say privately
He does have a weak chin, look at his string of knockouts before this fight.
Why are people assholes for pointing out out the obvious ?

Excuse me? I was watching the fights with my five year old daughter(son) and during the post fight speech burst into tears after hearing Arlovskis bigoted speech. We havento protect the children.

The fact they weren't ass deep into their cell phones but spending time with their parent or guardian should be applauded here. You are the real winner here all around.

Excuse me? I was watching the fights with my five year old daughter(son) and during the post fight speech burst into tears after hearing Arlovskis bigoted speech. We havento protect the children.

But letting your 5 year old be exposed to that level of violence is perfectly normal?

He already apologized, there's no need to turn this into a witch hunt, dear idiotic SJW TS

Dana will make him come out with a rainbow flag draped over his shoulders in his next fight. He does these type of things.

It's kinda funny in that he was suspect in his early years of the ufc

download.jpg
image-31.png Andre-Arlovski-014-UFC-53.jpg luiMfkX.jpg

8117_george_michael.jpg 740f580be5ba0ccd1d45ace58d62d07c.jpg

IMO yes. There can be no room for hate speech in the octagon.

Get the hell out of here with that shit. It wasn't meant as a slur towards gays. Shouldn't your pansy ass be watching quilting videos on youtube or something? Too many whiny little bitches in the world today, i would pay cash money to punch you in the throat.

Back