Votes: 15 9.6%
  • No

Votes: 141 90.4%

• Total voters

louiscyphere

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
IMO yes. There can be no room for hate speech in the octagon.

wtf no...you should be kicked out of the forums

Nah. Sometimes the negativity gets to people and this is one of those cases. He apologized. Fine him if a need is felt. But cutting him is ridiculous. He's still a capable gatekeeper.

Treadmill-Fail.gif

He should've been cut before this fight but not now.

As a member of the LGBTTQQIAAP community, I would like for the racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, queer-hating, classist, heightist Andrei Arlovski to be publicly castrated and have his asshole set on fire

Whilst making him proclaim his acceptance of child drag queens

Nah. He should fight Harris.. or Hardy. He's like the Marcus Brimage of heavyweight. If you ain't knocked out Old Man Arlovski in a highlight reel before the pay per view starts, you're not a heavyweight contender these days... Ngannou, Stipe... Surprised Lewis hasn't knocked him out yet. Did he and I've forgotten it? Oh well... Oh Walt Harris decisioned him didn't he? Nah then.. nah he'll not contend for the title. Gotta be a knockout apparently of Arlovski...

<mma4>

He should still fight Hardy.

He should be cut for apologizing

Nothing wrong with saying :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: imo

Spoken like a true idiot who has zero comprehension of the vast difference between personal conversations and public speaking.

And I certainly don't care one way or the other about it. However, you don't use language like that on a press table. Simple common knowledge.

He should be cut because he sucks

As a member of the LGBTTQQIAAP community, I would like for the racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, queer-hating, classist, heightist Andrei Arlovski to be publicly castrated and have his asshole set on fire

How dare you not include those that are gender binary!? I recommend you take a class on this subject so you don't discriminate against others in the future.
LGBTQ-Studies-Certificate-683x1024.jpg

Sad troll attempt

Go fuck yourself
Excuse me? I was watching the fights with my five year old daughter(son) and during the post fight speech burst into tears after hearing Arlovskis bigoted speech. We havento protect the children.

Excuse me? I was watching the fights with my five year old daughter(son) and during the post fight speech burst into tears after hearing Arlovskis bigoted speech. We havento protect the children.
Yea protect the children from the lgbt.

Back