Should all fighters be humble and respectful?

So, do you think every fighter on the UFC roster should conduct themselves in a way that reflects on their martial spirit and good character?
Sure. If you do not have any confidence in yourself then that is an easy route to take. No risk at all

They act the way they want, we as fans donate our dollars to what we prefer, and the least-preferred gets voted off the island.

Every fighter should just be themselves, and the world will judge them accordingly.

They should just be themselves.

Everyone really, not just fighters.

Depends on the kind of showmanship.

Showmanship likes-

Charles "Krazy Horse" Bennet

Jason "Mayhem" Miller

Quentin "Rampage" Jackson

Michael "Venom" Page

The Diaz's

Chael Sonnen

Dislikes-

Tank Abbot

Tito Ortiz

Wanderlei Silva

Rhonda Rousey

Conor McGregor

Many national associations(dana too) want mma at olimpics 2020,or 2024.That's why usada,wada,others..they go in this drugs war with zero tolerance.In that case fighters should be humble and respectful,they'll need to change something

So, do you think every fighter on the UFC roster should conduct themselves in a way that reflects on their martial spirit and good character?
IMO if the fighter is good enough, then he does not need trash talk.
He gets Highlight finishes that does the talking for him.

In general, yes. However, I don't mind some animosity every now and then as long as it's genuine. All these fighters see Conor making money so they think it's a good idea to try and start some fake drama with their next opponents hoping that they'll see the same returns. It's this fake animosity that I find annoying.

Fuck no! Then I wouldn't get moments like Ronda vs Holly, Diaz vs Conor, PED Henderson vs Vitor, Moose and Lesnar vs Cain.

I may not be a fan of them but I love watching them get their ass beat.

As long as it isn't taken too seriously then a bit of cheek is cool. Not everyone needs to be the same.

My favourite type of fighters are generally very respectful - guys like Edgar, Condit and Maia. But sometimes a cocky guy who can laugh at himself a bit is good too. Urijah Hall and Kevin Lee both had some AMA's lately where they were asked some pretty brutal questions and played it off really well - acting a little cocky but having a laugh about it all.

Michael Bisping is a prime example of "a likeable cockhead". Colorful personality, can talk trash extremely well, but it never comes off as obnoxious or try-hard...
Conor McGregor on the other hand... well...

Depends on the kind of showmanship.

Showmanship likes-

Charles "Krazy Horse" Bennet

Jason "Mayhem" Miller

Quentin "Rampage" Jackson

Michael "Venom" Page

The Diaz's

Chael Sonnen

Bennett is a FELON

Miller is a FELON

Jackson is a FELON

Page is ENGLISH