Should all fighters be humble and respectful?

ReasonableMMAFan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So, do you think every fighter on the UFC roster should conduct themselves in a way that reflects on their martial spirit and good character?

That's the type of fighter I prefer.

I'm not every fan. Some people like a little showmanship

All PEOPLE should be humble and respectful.

Just like in the real world, i don't want everyone to be the same. That's unhealthy dude.

Should all fans take fighters literally?

Last edited by a moderator:
They all need to learn some Humility

Cowboy Cerrone is always a class act win or loses

the guy never even celebrates a win

Boring, the people who say they only care about the fights and not "wwe shit" are liars. WWE didn't invent having a personality.

Imagine an MMA without guys like Bisping, Frank Mir, Sonnen, GSP, the Diaz brothers, Sakuraba, Koscheck etc. Variety is the spice of life.

fuck that. people should be who they are. if a fighter isn't humble and respectful, then don't act that way. otherwise, you just end up with a lot of Jon Jones types running around.

They all need to learn some Humility

Cowboy Cerrone is always a class act win or loses

the guy never even celebrates a win
love Donald, but he gets emotional/mad in there sometimes...

Remember his ongoing beef w/ Varner? He couldn't even squash it when Jamie wanted to make amends after their second fight. And then those awesome, angry leg kicks/punts to Jury's seated ass? The Cormier comments?

He gets hot under the collar sometimes, but that's okay. He's awesome...

Fighters should follow the rules in the cage. I don't care about their character.

No and keep UFC off of fucking Disney channels like ESPN and ABC. Also journalists should quit trying to morph colorful personalities due to being pussified and PC.

Douche bags are drawn to other douche bags so no, the majority of fans would not be able to identify with their fighters.

all fighters should be themselves - be who they truly are. this cmac template has gone viral among fighters who have weak personalities & it's not even remotely impressive. if cmac's a sad thing to look at, imagine someone aping him..

If they are genuinely a shitty person, they should act like one. If they are humble and respectful, they should act humble and respectful.

Nothing in UFC makes me cringe more than a fake beef and fake trash talk.

Back