Shorter boardshorts

Ahimsa

Green Belt
Reaction score
Hopefully the thread title was understandable, I didn't know any other way to put it. But anyways, I was wondering if you guys know of any manufacturer/website that makes boardshorts which are well above the knee. Kind of vale tudo short but a little longer.

A good example of the length I am talking about is the vale tude shorts Jamie Varner wore when he fought Kamal Shalorus.

i.cfc

no he doesnt want vale tudo shorts. he just wants boardshorts that length

l believe Jaco got a shorter version of their mma shorts--Philippines Muay Thai Resurgence MMA Fight Shorts.you can check it out at their wedsite :)

Ive been looking for the same thing for a while, with no luck. Ive had to buy shorts and have them tailored. I'm 5'4" so most of the shorts out there are way too long on me.

If you find anything post it.

JACO shorts are pretty short depending on your height/waist size. Im 5'9" and have JACO's in a 32 and they are well above my knee.

sprawl...

I have 35 and wear a 32 in sprawls that's the way they get shorter

(fusion s)

From all of the shorts that I've seen, I would highly recommend two.

The first is the Rampage Signature Shorts by Throwdown. You can see a picture of them at:

Throwdown Rampage Jackson Signature Fight Shorts

They are about 2.5 inches shorter than Sprawl shorts (both in a size 34).

We have a couple left in stock and I can get you a pretty good deal. If you are interested let me know your size.

The second is our "W-1 Fight Shorts" (they are on clearance right now). They are about 1 inch shorter than the Sprawls. You can see them at our website.

Hope that helps,

Keven
www.warrior-one.com

Kaizen Athletic shorts are shorter then my other board shorts.
They are a good 2" at least above my knees.

Wow, thanks for all the contribution, I'm really liking what I've seen so far.

Definitely digging the surfboard shorts, especially the Bolts.

Thanks!

Back