Shopify bans sale of most firearms and parts

It's a real buyer's market for AR's. If it's a Colt and has some desirable configuration she might be in luck. It's certainly worth enough to get a good revolver though.

Yep . . . I've got more parts in my safe than I know what to do with at the moment.

But that's okay with me. :)

I want a Vierling and I want a pair of something that does not exist.

I fully support a business to practice however they want . . . but as I've mentioned earlier in this thread, I reserve the right to complain about it.

Rahm Emanuel can jump in Lake Michigan . . . :)

I think this shows that it is not always the free market but government interference.

I think this shows that it is not always the free market but government interference.

I'd hope the government isn't forcing banks to not serve legal firearms businesses . . . but who knows.

I'd hope the government isn't forcing banks to not serve legal firearms businesses . . . but who knows.

Not force but creating limits. If they will have difficulty doing business in Chicago there becomes a local government based incentive to not deal with gun. Chicago is a big market to give up. With what Rahm Emanuel had to say it will get the attention of some businesses.

Last edited:
you sound like you know about guns so i am going to ask you a question for my mother who is dumb and wont take her gun into a shop.

she has an AR-15 bought in cali and we now live in Missouri. I dont know all the parts but she claims the price tag said $1100 when she got it. she also had to attach some stupid button to release the magazine from the gun which is technically illegal in CA because apparently to reload an AR15 there you need to carry a paperclip at all times.

Anyways what is an ar15 worth? she wants to trade it in for a revolver and i just want to make sure she doesnt get screwed over like when she got convinced she needed an AR15

i personally dont own any guns. "if i need one i will take yours "
Ooh she’s got that crazy bullet button? Only people who have them are those law abiders... the new law in Cali is that you have to disassemble the action to remove a magazine... who does that actually help?
well that solves it. criminals would never buy guns if there is a law against it.
You sound like a true politician, slap a (D) behind your name and run for office my man

Back