ShootoKing, our newest admin!!!

T

Tanner Rhoden

ShootoKing has been a Sherdog forum member for years. He was here long before I ever made my first Sak v.s. Rickson thread. He deserves this opportunity more than any other member or mod does. He really does care about how this board is run. I know I'm not the only one that will agree with this promotion 110%.

Say hello to your newest admin ShootoKing.

shit yeah!!!
Who's gonna be your first ban?

Tanner, why aren't you online?

Good choice, he is definitely dedicated to the place!

Congrats Shooto, well deserved mate

And with that, a dark cloud passed over the Sherdog community. We'll live in darkness for a 1000 years and be fed nothing but rotten bread. We'll share our shelters with maggots and roaches. It'll be a horrible existance.

Actually, congrats. You've proven yourself loyal to the crowd and keep an eye on everything so I guess you'll make as good an admin as anyone. Again, congratulations....

cool shit!! shooto rules

Originally posted by Tanner Rhoden
ShootoKing has been a Sherdog forum member for years. He was here long before I ever made my first Sak v.s. Rickson thread. He deserves this opportunity more than any other member or mod does. He really does care about how this board is run. I know I'm not the only one that will agree with this promotion 110%.

Say hello to your newest admin ShootoKing.

Shootoking was the first person to respond to my first post at Sherdog's and welcomed me to the forum on that post. I for one say it was long overdue for a great fellow named shootoking.:)

He deserves it!

I redact all shooto statements.

Last edited:
Originally posted by MMA Trainer

Shootoking was the first person to respond to my first post at Sherdog's and welcomed me to the forum on that post.

That was like a week ago right?

lol

"DAMN YOU AND YOUR DAILY DOUBLES YOU BRIGAND! ONE DAY IT WILL BE MY TURN TREBEK!" - Sean Connery, SNL

Just kidding mate.... more power to you.

Now can we introduce the RANDOM BANNING factor I've been proposing for so long?? Heheheheheh....

- The Jake

Jake. Looks like you were beaten by a better man.

But hey, if it's not going to be me or Jake (the only other two in the running)...then I guess it's good to have Shooto up there ;)

Congrats bro!!! Remember, I have always been cool to you, so no banning me! :)

Grats bro! Can I be the first to request something of your admin powers? LOL

Can I have my post count back? :D

Shooto, you don't ban people for eating their own boogers, do you? *frets nervously*

Back