Crime Shooting in CA high school

Gang Related trust me... I live down there.
10 years max and he's back out in time unless he got a good lawyer/attorney.

You're from the area and you're saying the Saugus/Santa Clarita area is gangland territory?

You're full of shit.

Appreciate you proving my point.

Your entire "argument" (and I hate to even justify your assertions with that word) about the relationship between bullying and mental illness is a tautology:

"Anyone who acts out violently in response to bullying is mentally ill. Because only someone who is mentally ill would act out violently in response to bullying."

Your conclusion is baseless and self-fulfilling.
You said school shootings are a consequence of bullying and I told you that's a simplistic and lazy answer. Somehow that proves something about righties. :rolleyes:

You offered absolutely nothing other than a smug and intelectual dishonest style of "argumenting". And now you're intentionally misinterpreting what I said just so you could write something pretentious as a reply. Maybe you have a boner for that kind of interaction but I certainly do not dude.

What pisses me off is how these reoccurring gun shootings, something that's sadly typically American, aren't being properly addressed by either side. While one side is screaming let's ban guns (and apparently bullying too lol) the other side is just defending guns. Neither side is willing to approach this from a mental health perspective. Or a sociological aspect, anthropological aspect whatever. Nope. They don't care about the cause of this. Gun shootings are simply talking points and nothing more.

Only a .45 pistol? The politicians will lose interest soon enough. It was hitting all their anti gun demographics until they said what weapon it was. Back to Trump thumping.

Fuck everyone in here scoring political points minutes after breaking news of a school shooting drops.

Fuck both sides doing this here and now. Fuck you
Relax...it's a forum. What do you expect us to do? Get in our cars and drive there to assist in the investigation?

Deep breath...now power down your computer and come back after a refreshing glass of cold milk.

As long Trump is on office, there will always be an angle. And I don't even blame them for their hatred for the guy and trying to play connect the dots. Its just weird that the identity of the shooter means so much more when the white supremacist angle is at play. Honestly I think the media sucks in general for making any of them famous by constantly posting/showing their name and pic.

And I don't think it's "conspiracy" as you say, I think it's underlying bias that some people carry regardless. When I was in journalism school, I saw it every day. It's human nature, and crazy to think it doesn't exist even when reporters are trying to be objective. It happens in what they choose to write about and frame a story. Conservative writers do it too.
People only bring up the white supremacist angle when the shooter posts some crazy white supremacist manifesto. Not sure what the media is supposed to do in that scenario other than report the white supremacist views, should they ignore them?
Gang related in Saugus? Incel related IMO.
Question is was he targeting Stacys like the supreme gentleman or just going after Chads?

This hits close to home because I've got some nephews that live in Santa Clarita. Thankfully, they are all safe but their schools did go on lockdown for a bit.

Maybe it was because Cho perpetrated the worst school shooting in US history by killing 32 and wounding 17 with handguns.

But yeah...that was probably the same severity as the shooting today.

<LikeReally5>
It’s almost as if the story isn’t sensational enough for US headlines. It would be major news here, regardless of the shooter, because we have zero school shootings.

It’s almost as if the story isn’t sensational enough for US headlines. It would be major news here, regardless of the shooter, because we have zero school shootings.

Different culture, hard to judge.

No country is perfect...we just happen to live in one where violence is woven into its fabric.

As sick as this sounds the msm are too focused on trumps impeachment talks to pay attention to a school shooting that doesn’t fit their standards of anti trump racism news.

As sick as this sounds the msm are too focused on trumps impeachment talks to pay attention to a school shooting that doesn’t fit their standards of anti trump racism news.
It's funny that they're focused on this token impeachment shit as it seems like, of all the fake outrage stories of the past few years, the people really, really dont care about this one. I thought they were all about ratings.

Not doing anything about it doesn’t seem to be working.

Probably broke up with him or some emo bullshit.

Maybe, but I think the police would have mentioned that. They said they didn't learn of any potential motive from talking to his girlfriend and mom. Apparently his dad died of natural causes 2 years ago. Also, the shooter just turned 16, most people had not had sex by that age, and he had a girlfriend.

I just turned on the local news right before I posted that, and that is what they said. Fucking sucks tho, it seemed like it had been a while since a mass shooting. I am probably wrong tho.

I don't think he targeted just one or two people either. Seems like it was over within 16 seconds, but during that time, his gun jammed. Maybe that is the reason he quickly turned it on himself, in case he was worried it would jam again and wouldn't have his exit plan. If it didn't jam, maybe he would have gone after more.

Either way, they should just pull the plug on him. What a piece of shit.

lol you import and export Islamic terrorism all over Europe. Much of the terror attacks in France where planned from Belgium.

lol you import and export Islamic terrorism all over Europe. Much of the terror attacks in France where planned from Belgium.
Good point, we have something entirely different from school shootings. I stand corrected now.

Back