Crime Shooting in CA high school

I'm sure if Miss. Davis the 9th grade home economics teacher had a gun this would have been stopped. Am I doing it right?

With a name and display picture like that you're not doing life right.

Don't you mean a white supremacist is shooting a school?

Is this why Asians aren't included in discussions of people of color?

Shit. We'd gone a while without one

Early reports of 6 injured, rather than just hearing about bodies down, gives me hope maybe this isn't an absolute devastating tragedy. Please just a 1 on 1 beef and students got hurt (ankles, broken arm falling) running away from gunshot sounds. Please be something like that

Police looking for 15 year old suspect, units at his residence now.

Shit. We'd gone a while without one
We really had. But if it’s true hes Asian and it was a handgun, this won’t get near as much media push.

they will do a “gunz r bad” for two days and by Monday not a word

Well, shit:(

Hope the wounded make it, and cops put this little shit-bag down ASAP.

This is tragic. I thought all of the gun regulations California passed was supposed to prevent this from happening. At least that's what Governor Newsom said.

Fuck everyone in here scoring political points minutes after breaking news of a school shooting drops.

Fuck both sides doing this here and now. Fuck you

Another mentally sick person without treatment hurting others but yay let's blame guns.

dont play stupid. that's a moronic statement. What a clown

Your previous statements in this thread were so moronic the mods just straight up deleted them.

You were made aware of this story only minutes ago, and you were already trying to score some kind of political narrative out of it. Sickening.

Hospital has 5 victims, 2 in critical condition

Praying for those surgeons, docs, and nurses to work their magic here

Your previous statements in this thread were so moronic the mods just straight up deleted them.

You were made aware of this story only minutes ago, and you were already trying to score some kind of political narrative out of it. Sickening.
Too bad they don't just straight ban the troll.

We really had. But if it’s true hes Asian and it was a handgun, this won’t get near as much media push.

they will do a “gunz r bad” for two days and by Monday not a word
That's why Sueng-Hui Cho was news for weeks, even in Belgium. :rolleyes: You're such a rat.

dont play stupid. that's a moronic statement. What a clown

So what you're saying is all of the laws passed by CA Legislature to curb mass shootings and decrease violent crime rates aren't effective? Like they passed them just to say that they're doing something but in reality you can't legislate behavior?

Funny thing about that, Rockhard.

Back